The Chair Part 3

Ashbourne:sorry that I didn't get the story out in time

Burnt halos pt 2 the chair

The door burst into a red light then it was a pile ash I decided to fight and hid on the left side of door I stood there ready to punch in the face should they pass the door frame the person that I saw wasn't any of the others that had captured me but I had found a dark furred wolf who I had not met yet either way I knocked him out not realizing who he could be after he had awakened an hour later I had apologized to them judging on his voice choice of clothing and face he was a male wolf I later found out that his name was Darkfur he was a soldier who somehow like Spero had learnt fluent english "so then what's your name?" Darkfur asked while he put his head at a 450 angle I replied with "Ashbourne" he then held out his hand and I shook it I then said "good to meet you Darkfur" he then walked out were once was a door I laid on the bed in which I was given but couldn't fall asleep so I started looking for I'll never know but what I found was a small trench knife I kept it beside me and found it easier to sleep that night not that it was ever easy for me to fall asleep because it never was I never even felt safe in my own house while it was there how would I sleep in an entirely new place I was still to fall asleep that night and awoke not by something like a sound but my own mind wanted to awaken in which is never normal especially for me. I stood to find that breakfast was being served they were silent as they ate until I had walked into the room I assumed that it was because I was asleep spero and darkfur were talking to one another and it seemed that they had really hit it off with one another when I walked in they both at the same time said "good morning" in unison and I said jinx they both laughed after rolling in the floor laughing we stuffed ourselves until we thought that we might explode if we ate any more we were given a type of armor that I had never seen it before,there were others in the shelter besides Spero and Darkfur as I was pondering why those were the only Spero and Darkfur the others inside of the shelter were attempting to converser with me but I could not understand what they said they then forced me out of the shelter Spero and darkfur tried to stop them but they did not succeed in what they tried to do I then saw the site that I had seen when I had been taken into the shelter it seemed so much different than before as if a second nuke had went off there I could feel the radiation around the creator I found one of the trenches after that a ammunition box next to a shotgun I continued to wander and then I ran into a familiar face "ASHBOURNE"he yelled with the biggest smile possible "IGNIS" I yelled and ran to him we hugged one another.we thought that one another were dead from the blasts I teared up he then leaded me to where his base and his men were it wasn't too shabby it was made out of a old part of the original trench that was covered all of his men had heard of me and what I did,I had saved them all from immediate death they welcomed me with open arms ignis had asked me thousands of questions if I was alright and what would have happened if I wasn't taken by them I told him about the people that I had met and that they were trapped inside that tin can it was getting dark at the time he said that we would be there in the morning I then found a chair and fell asleep in it.