Chapter 2

Alexa's POV

"Oh no. oh no no no no no. NO WAY!" i think i screamed the last part but i dont care! ii start to walk out of the room but Margot grabs my arm and turns me aound and looks me straight in the eye.

"you don't even know what i was going to say."

"yes i do. You want me to go to the signing, give your name, and have them sign a CD or shirt or whatever for you! NO WAY!" i try to turn around but she has a death grip on me. She looks at me with her eyes that are peircing green at the moment and i can just tell i'm going to lose this battle.

"oh pretty pretty please Alexa! YOU DON"T LOVE ME!"

I sigh"i..I just... I just dont know..." I stutter. as i sit down on her bed.

Margot sighs and sits next to me and takes my hand in hers, "alexa, if this is because of Jason-"

"Its not because of jason!!" i said a little to quickly.

"uh huh, yea sure. Whatever just know that he was such a tool and not all guys are like that." Margot may joke a lot but when it comes down to it, she can be really supportive and serious...but not for long, "Anyway, it's not like they are going to ask you out or anything!" she joked making a face at me.

I just laugh and say, "whatever we should probably just go now or we're gunna be late for dance class."

she looks at me and i can tell she is just waiting to pick out the perfect outfit for me to wear.

What have i gotten myself into?!

Liams POV

"Come on lads if we dont leave now we are going to be late" I call into the hotel room. I can't believe they are taking so long. If they don't hurry up we are going to miss out plane.

" Oh come on mate our flight doesn.t leave for another 2 hours," harry said when he came out of the bathroom fixing his hair.

"Well sorry i dont want to miss ANOTHER flight!" i say with sarcasm dripping in my voice.

"Really that was just one time! let it go please" zayn complained as he looked up from a twit-cam.

"lads stop fighting, Liam's right we should go," Niall said when he stuck his head out of the mini fridge, "um just let me get a few more crisps" that boy was always eating.

"HEY! can we go to Disneyland please!!?" Louis shouted as he ran into the room.

"ha ha sure Louis i bet we could find some time" Niall said the same moment harry yelled, "BLOODY HELL NO!" we all started cracking up on the fear stricken look on his face.

"Awww is my Hazza a little scared of some big bad roller coasters? don't worry, boo bear won't let them hurt you," Louis said as he attacked Harry in a bear hug. They have a bromance going on that is hilarious but a little awkward.

didn't laugh with the other boys though and they must've noticed.

"Hey mate you sure you're all right?" Zayn asked.

"is it Danielle?" harry questioned.

"Don't worry Liam, we will find you a hot Cali girl this week" Louis joked.

"but until then you always have your magic leprechaun." Niall said as he tackled me Aparently the press thinks me and Niall have some sort of bromance going on too. We find it funny but we just go along with it.

The boys where so stereotypical but they know how to cheer me up. By now i was doubled over laughing.

"yeah mates i'm fine. BLOODY HELL IS THAT THE TIME! we have to go NOW!" i said as i checked my watch we had an hour to get to the airport and on the plane.

We all ran out of the hotel and hopped in out car and sped off to the airport. For some reason now i couldn't stop smiling. I had a feeling San Diego was going to be special.