chapter 2 - The Goodbye Look

Outfits Link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/215520

From 1.22 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the bell tower, Ian was trying to push Peyton to her death.

Dakota: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"

Peyton held tightly onto him so that if he pushed her he would fall too. "If you love my sister, you won't do this."

The person in the black hoodie pushed Ian off of the ledge, making him scream as he fell onto the ropes of the bell in the tower, making the bell ring when his neck got caught in the ropes.

Barry: (voice over from 1.22 For Whom the Bell Tolls) "Is this some kind of a joke?"

From 1.22 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", outside the church, Officer Barry looked at the girls. "There's nobody in there."

From 2.01 "It's Alive", in the school hallway, Pen, Lucy, Madison and Peyton were talking.

Mara walked closer with Jenny. "Hey, Pen, got a surprise for you."

Jenny walked closer. "Hey, Pen."

Pen looked at her in surprise. "Jenny?" They managed small smiles as Pen and Jenny embraced. "I can't believe you're here."

Lucy, Madison and Peyton were surprised but amused.

"Jenny?" Lucy repeated in amusement.

"Yeah," Mara answered. "Jennifer Williams here is from Philadelphia, where Pen used to live when her parents had moved her away after Alison disappeared."

"My house in Philly caught on fire," Jenny told them. "And my mom and my sister Claire were inside, but me and my dad weren't. And we couldn't get them out."

From 2.01 "It's Alive", in the school library, the five younger girls were sitting with the five older girls.

"All my friends have targets on their backs by just being my friends," Pen told them.

Jenny looked at them in surprise, whispering. "You're all getting texts from A, too?"

The other girls looked at Pen and Jenny in surprise.

"Jenny's been getting them, too?" Emily asked.

"While in Philly?" Spencer asked. "What, did A just follow you there, Pen, and then followed you back?"

From 2.01 "It's Alive", outside the Brew, Jason and Mara were talking.

"The Williams family isn't Jenny and Claire's real family," Jason told her. "They were adopted." 

From 2.01 "It's Alive", in Emily's room, all the girls were talking.

"If we want Anne to believe us..." Pen trailed off. She sighed. "A picture's worth a thousand words."

From 2.01 "It's Alive", in Aria's room, Aria was talking to her parents.

"We got off the phone with your therapist," Byron told her.

"She is recommending you spend some time apart," Ella told her.

"Are you telling me that I can't see my friends?" Aria asked.

From 1.22 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in Emily's room, Emily, Lucy, Mara and Pam were talking.

"They extended Dad's assignment," Mara explained. "And he wants us to come to Texas."