chapter 1 - It's Alive

Outfits Link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/1187

From 1.06 "There's No Place Like Homecoming", in the cafeteria of the school during Homecoming, Dakota walked in.

Spencer: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)"  

Dakota looked at one of the men that had kidnapped her (Man 1) uneasy. "Aren't you a little old to be at a high school homecoming?"

"Not too old to sit in a round with your dad," Man 1 answered.

From 1.07 "The Homecoming Hangover", in the warehouse, Dakota was tied to a chair while the two men were in front of her. 

"We contact your father, we get what we came  for, we let you go, and we leave," Man 1 told her.

"He's nothing like you," Dakota told them. "He wouldn't kidnap your daughter to get to you."

Later, Man 1 was on the phone with Chris. "I know you're not stupid enough to repeat what happened last time."

From 1.08 "Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone", outside the high school, Mara looked at Wilden, talking about Dakota. "The girl's been through hell, and being harassed by the police is not gonna help her."

Wilden chuckled in amusement. "It's not harassing when I'm doing my job."

"It is when you're you," Mara told him. "Leave Dakota and the DiLaurentis' alone."

From 1.19 "A Person of Interest", in the school hallway, Pen was walking with Evan. "It's just my friend from, Philadelphia, when my parents moved me out of town after Ali disappeared. Her name's Jenny, and she's been going through a rough time."

From 1.20 "Someone to Watch Over Me", in the school hallway, Emily, Lucy and Mara were walking together.

"If you and Jason wanna get back together, then that's fine," Lucy told her. "You two should be happy, too."

From 1.08 "Please, Do Talk About Me When I'm Gone", in the DiLaurentis House, Pen was talking to Jason about Mara, smiling. "Even former stoners and partiers need a little happiness every once in a while."

From 1.22 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in Dakota's room, Spencer, Peyton, Dakota, Aria, Pen, Madison, Hanna, Emily and Lucy were watching the flash drive on Dakota's computer.

"Do you realize what these videos are?" Aria asked.

"Ian's been spying on us for years," Madison told them.

Jenna was in the video, seducing Toby. "There's nothing wrong about us, Toby. We're not really related."

From 1.22 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in Jenna's room, she was talking to Garrett. "Alison's so cunning. If this video gets out, we will lose everything."

Garrett walked closer. "I won't let that happen."

They started to kiss.

From 1.21 "Monsters in the End", in Ezra's apartment, Aria was sitting at his computer, seeing the picture of Ezra and Jackie.

Jackie: (voice over from 1.22 For Whom the Bell Tolls) "Hi, I'm Jackie Molina."

From 1.22 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", at the Montgomery House, Jackie stood at the door, talking to Aria. "Is this the Montgomery House?"

Aria walked away. Ezra saw Jackie at the door, frowning in confusion.

Ezra: (voice over from 1.21 Monsters in the End) "She was the first really serious girlfriend I ever had."