chapter 4 - Blind Dates

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/215562

From 2.03 "My Name Is Trouble", outside the Hastings House, the girls were following Melissa toward a car, hiding behind bushes to remain unseen. They saw Melissa talking to a man in the car.

Madison: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Pretty Little Liars)."

"Wait, that's not Ian," Peyton told them.

"Is that Wren?" Madison asked.

Wren opened his trunk, pulling out a bag, handing it to Melissa.

"What's he giving her?" Aria asked.

From 2.02 "The Goodbye Look", in the McCoy house, Dakota, Jenny and Jean were talking.

"Michael kidnapped me and Claire," Jenny told them.

Jean sighed. "I should've known what Chris was really up to. That he was risking it all to try and get Jenny and Claire back, since he didn't know Claire died... but he kept it from even me... to try and protect both of us. Because the last time that we both tried to get the two of you back... it almost got both of us killed and Dakota taken too, Jenny."

From 2.02 "The Goodbye Look", in the McCoy House, the McCoys were talking.

"I told Chris about what Michael did," Jean told them. "About Claire and May dying in the fire. About why Michael brought Jenny to town now. To try to get to all of us."

"I'm not letting Michael keep terrorizing us," Chris told them. "I'm not gonna let him tear us apart anymore."

"Now I know why you had so many issues," Dakota told him. "And you let me take everything out on you without telling me the truth. You let us hate you, and I don't even know why if you did everything you did to protect us."

"Yes," Chris answered. "Jean told me about the money that you two found when I was gone. I was hoping you would find it and that it would help you. I left it behind on purpose." Dakota and Jean nodded in understanding. "I didn't steal it... just to steal. I was going to give it to Michael to try and get Jenny and Claire back."

"But he was never going to give us back even if you guys kept giving him the money," Jenny told them. "He always had us moving around. Putting us under different names. And it's because he was trying to keep us away from you guys and make sure that you couldn't get us back. That you couldn't save us."

"Yes," Chris answered, hating every part of what their family went through.

"Dakota and Jenny are pretty determined to take Michael down," Jean told him. "I want to help them. But I don't know how without getting us all hurt or killed. None of us know how."

"I'm not leaving," Chris told them. "Not again. Not if you don't want me to."

Dakota sighed, nodding in agreement. "Please... stay."

Chris looked relieved for all of them saying this, nodding slightly, overwhelmed with emotion.

From 2.03 "My Name Is Trouble", in the McCoy kitchen, they were talking.

Jenny was sitting at the table with Jean. "If we can get Michael locked up, we could get all of his money that was supposed to go to me and Claire in the first place. Meaning that I could help you guys with whatever you need." She stood. "If I help you get rid of him and get the money that is rightfully mine and Claire's, then I can help you guys get out of this house and into something better for all of us. I can help you get into a house that we won't be on the brink of losing. I can help you pay off whatever else you need. You two wouldn't have to work so hard. It would be like we can finally be free."