Chapter 1

Alexa's POV

"i cannot believe my mom is making me go to paris AGAIN!" my best friend and amazing cousin margot complained.

i laughed" margot i swear you are the only person i know who complains about going to Paris."

"hey it's not my fault my dads parents live there! and anyway i usually dont mind but this time is different! DO YOU KNOW WHY!" she pratically screamed.

i shrugged, i knew the answer but i just wanted to see her reaction "Umm no why dont you tell me."

"BECAUSE FREAKING ONE DIRECTION IS COMING TO SAN DIEGO AND I"LL MISS THEM!!" that did it, i was on the ground laughing and clutching my stomach."it's not funny Alexa! i'm gunna miss the concert AND the signing! FML"

"hey don't say that and i don't mean to point out the obvious but you couldn't gone to the concert even if you where here." i reminded her. Margo is a die hard one direction fan. She has all of there songs, has watched all of the videos, and know a ton of inside jokes between the boys but she couldn't get tickets because they where to expensive.

"don't remind me. But i still wanted to go to the signing ya know! even meeting them for a second would make my life complete" she flopped on the bed.

"woww you really are obsessed huh" i stuck my tounge out at her.

she sat up right away with a strict look on her face "not obsessed, dedicated!" the look on her face made me double up laughing again. only Margo and my other best friend Rachael could make me laugh like this. But rachael was at singing lessons while me and margo where getting ready for dance class.

"whatever same thing."

"Nuh uh one makes me sound like a stalker and one makes me sound supportive. i guess i dont even have to meet them, just have something they touched." i saw that look in her eye right away.