Day 2: Depression

It's 9:48pm and honestly idk why I write sometimes. Is it cause I'm sad, bored, avoiding my responsibilities as a student? I don't know, and I guess I never will. I got in a fight with my bestfriend, this is basically the third time we argue about the same old bullshit. My bestfriend has been depressed for the longest while now, and all because of some dumb person who broke their heart. I thought I could save 'em but I guess not, and now I understand why. It's because I'm pathetic. Some people may think I'm depressed but I really don't think so, I just see life as it is and some people just don't want to accept that life maybe doesn't mean anything. Perhaps life isn't much of what we expect it to be? I don't understand people most of the time. They complain about their lives and anything in it, they complain about life being a bitch and how it's all shit, yet they still argue that life is worth it. Honestly, If I'm just going to be sad 100% of the time I rather not be alive. Believe I am not depressed, I just feel that some people overthink the meaning of life. They think that you should either be happy or be full of emotions when maybe you should just let things be and see where you end up. So far that is how I'm living my life. It seems to be working I'm not depressed about not being happy or full of thoughts or emotions. Yes, I might question Everything in life but that's just me...I just want someone to explain to me, What is depression? Maybe, it's just another drowning emotion...

Love,
Red Wine.