A shining light: part 1

En başından başla

Ren: Lighten up, at least try to smile some day when you see something happy like a dog or someone falling from the stairs.

Y/n: *chuckles* Nice..

Ren: There you go! I gave you some positive attitude-

???: REN! ALEX!!

We all looked back as we see Nora tackle Alex and ren to the ground.

Alex/Ren: NORA!!

Y/n: At least you guys can cheer me up.

Alex: Yeah. Let's get to Oobleck's class before he gives us a 6 page essay as punishment.

Y/n: Yeah. Luckly,

Timeskip..
Never really cared for stuff that happened to me, I always had bad luck as I grew up. Maybe some good luck like finding one hundred lien off the floor or getting that free ice frozo drink at Burrito Bell because the person changed his or her's mind. Then that day when everyone ignored me like I was nothing which felt sad as no one wanted anything to do with me."

Oobleck: Today class, you will turn in your history homework so I will call each row one by one, understand... That includes you Ms. Xiao Long.

He said as everyone laughed at her as she turned red in embarrassment. I sat all the way in the corner far away from the door and people, it was sort of dark and cold. The only semi-comfort place like my room.

Y/n: I miss my room. when is class going to be over? looks like my time has come... gotta go up front.

I got up from my seat and walked to the front to give to teach..

Yang: Oh, look it's Mr. Dorkenstein!

She tried to trip me but she was two seconds late, then I noticed Blake starting at me. She doesn't do much to me. It's like she is an assassin waiting for a move to do.

Oobleck: Did you sleep well, Mr. Starlight? Looks like you need some. May I send you to the nurse so she can send you to your form?

Y/n: It's alright, Dr Oobleck. *goes back to seat*

Oobleck: Very well. Go to your book and turn to Chapter Six, Page Twelve, We may start were we left off.

Y/n: *sits down, grabs his textbook and gets to work* This should be good..

Timeskiping class time..

After class was over, I told Alex and Tyler that i was gonna sit outside under my tree.

Y/n: *sighs* The only place I can be relaxed. *closes his eyes and rests*

In another universe..[Raptor POV]
We are onboard the battle Orion ship, looking for the mysterious Arikon Kyu globe. I was doing analysis on the Kyutama and so far, I got unknown power levels. Can it be a new power up..or a new kyuranger?

???: Yo, Raptor. Did you get any info on the Kyutama?

I've turned to see Spara in a kitchen apron..