New Friends?

Mom styled my hair.

Carley's Pov.

I walked outside to my mom's car.
She drove me to the bus stop where I got on an old yellow bus.
The bus driver looked up at me.
I walked the aisle trying to find somewhere to sit.
A girl about my age stood up and said that there was an open seat beside her so I walked back to her and sat down.
She said that her name was Madison,but everyone called her Madi,she also said that she had a best friend named Loren.
We got off of the bus and MAD I lead me over to Loren.
Madi-Loren,This is Carley...Carley,This is Loren.
We both said Hello and they showed me where the office was.
I walked into the office and got my schedule.
The office lady said that someone would be coming to show me around.
She spoke into a microphone and said.
Lady-Mark Thomas to the office... Mark Thomas to the office.
After the lady said that,a boy my age walked into the office.
Mark-Yes,Ms.Williams.
Lady-You need to show someone around the school today...It's her first day.
Mark-Who??
Lady-Carliana Holloway...she's right over there.
Lady-Carliana,come here please.
I was looking down while walking over to her.
Lady-Carliana,Mark is going to show you around the school.
I nodded my head slowly and kept looking at the floor.
We walked out of the office when Mark grabbed my wrist and lead me up some stairs and took me to a classroom.
Before he opened the door I heard the teacher say.
Teacher-Class,today we have a new student who is going to join us in a few minutes...her name is Carliana Holloway and I expect you to treat her nicely.
Then Mark knocked on the door.
The teacher said for us to come in.
Mark opened the door with me standing beside him.
The teacher waved for is to come in.
We walked in and I was still looking at the floor.
Mark left and then the teacher smiled and said.
Teacher-Class,this is our new student...Carliana.
The teacher got down on his knees so that he was my height and said.
Teacher-Hello Carliana,my name is Mr.Peters and I'm going to be your Social Studies teacher.
We shook hands and he told me to find a seat.
Everyone was at tables so I walked over to the only seat left which was between 2 boys.
There were 2 boys and 3 other girls at the table and I was at the end.
We did our work and Before we left they all introduced there selfs.
The boys beside me are Ryan and Carter...they are twins.The girls are Brooklyn,Mallory,and Haisley.
Brooklyn,Mallory,and Haisley were triplets.

Skip The Rest Of The School Day.

I got home are walked down the street to my house.

Later that day.

My mom took me to the ice cream shoppe and I started getting upset so mom took me home so I could video chat Max and Harvey.

Skip 6 1/2 years.

My 14th birthday is in 2 weeks and I have become popular in an app called Musical.ly(My actually account is @CarleyAnn13)
I decided to make a musical.ly saying that I was going to the boardwalk so fans could meet me there.

After I made the musical.ly and headed to the boardwalk a bunch of fans of all ages came up to me.
I saw a little girl about 5 years old get pushed out of the group by some fans so I pushed passed the fans and walked over to the little girl and got on my knees beside her.
Carley-Are you okay??
She looked up at me surprised.
Girl-Yeah,I'm fine,Thanks.
Carley-I'm Carley.
Girl-I'm Lizzy.
Carley-Well,Its nice to meet you Lizzy.
She asked if we could take some pictures.
We took some picture and I asked her if she want to make a musical.ly...she said yes so We made a musical.ly to Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran.
She told me her musical.ly username and I tagged her in the post.

Later that day.

I got home from the boardwalk about 2 hours and I got a shower,brushed my hair,brushed my teeth,and got changed into my pajamas.
I was on musical.ly looking through the global musical,ly charts when I found the account...MaxandHarveyOfficial.
I clicked on the account and I clicked on their most recent musical.ly.
I was shocked when I saw MAX AND HARVEY MILLS...My Best Friends,dancing around like the crazy people they were when we were little.