"found someone, you have."

Start from the beginning

"Aww-cannot get your ship out?" Asked the creature, rather mockingly.

"Did he stutter?" Ace practically snapped, standing up with her arms across her just, her patience completely gone now as she was over giggling and observing the creature.

     The creature ignored her completely, continuing to rummage happily through Luke and Ace's things while the two of them watched, unsure of exactly what to do. Suddenly the creature made a small noise, grabbing for something in the case while Luke's patience completely snapped. Luke snatched the case away, but the creature managed to retain his prize, a tiny power lamp, and examined it with joy.

     "That's not yours!" Exclaimed Ace.

     "Hey!" Luke said loudly, "You could have broken this. Don't do that-ohh, you're making a mess... hey, give me that!"

Ace lunged for the power lamp but the creature nimbly leapt out of her way, backing up from her and Luke slowly. Thankfully, Artoo had her back and a small, mechanical arm extended from his chest and slowly reached out towards the power lamp, unnoticed by both Luke and the thing, but Ace watched with a smirk.

"I don't want your help." Like told the creature, his voice filled with frustration. "I want my lamp back. I'll need it to get out of this slimy mud hole."

"Mud hole? Slimy?" Echoed the creature, looking offended. "My home this is."

    Artoo grabbed the end of the power lamp.

     Almost instantly, a small game of tug-a-war broke out between them. Ace threw a hand over her mouth, struggling to stifle her laughs as she looked on-they looked just like two little preschoolers fighting over a small toy. Luke gave her a slightly amused grin before turning to the two 'toddlers', disapproval written all over his face.

    "Ah, ah, ah!" Shrieked the creature, using his walking stick to beat Artoo.

     "Oh, Artoo," groaned Luke hurriedly, "Let him have it!"

     "Mine! Mine!" Screeched the thing.

    Ace would have said something, but she was too busy laughing, nearly falling over as she did so. The hilarity of the situation was heightened by a million percent as the creature began to hit Artoo with the stick, which did nothing more than irritate the poor little droid.

     "Artoo!"

     "Mine!"

     Finally, as the creature poked Artoo, the droid spun backwards, letting go of the power lamp with a startled squeal.

     "Now will you move along, little fella?" Snapped Luke, evidently fed up with everything, "We've got a lot of work to do."

    "No!" The creature exclaimed. "No, no. Stay and help you, I will." He laughed, "Find your friend, hmm?"

     "I'm not looking for a friend." Said Luke sourly. "I'm looking for a Jedi Master."

"Ooh." Went the creature. "Jedi Master. Yoda. You seek Yoda."

"You know him?"

     Ace's mouth widened into a little 'o'. At first, she had been very skeptical about Yoda and whether or not the mystical warrior was real. But it seemed as if the funny little creature knew exactly who Luke was talking about...

"Mmm." Continued the creature. "Take you both to him, I will." He laughed slightly again, "Yes, yes. But now, we must eat. Come. Good food. Come."