Lynn nuzzled hear head in the crook of your neck when another scary scene came on. Your sister fell of the bed and Lynn and you both laughed at her.

"Haha. SO FUNNY. " your sister said to Lynn and you. You giggled.

"You're the same assholes." you sister pouted. She climbed back on the bed and laid down again.

The movie was over and you decided to watch another one. This one wasn't a horror movie but just a science fiction one. Halfway through the movie you saw that your sister fell asleep. You tap Lynn's shoulder and point at your sister. She bursts out in laughter when she saw your sister drooling on her own arm.

You started laughing too and your sister woke up.

"Shut the fuck up assholes. Get out my room. You can both sleep on the floor." you sister yells in annoyance, shoving you and Lynn out of the room. She even locked her door.

You looked at Lynn as saw that she was laughing at you. You rolled your eyes and started walking to your room.

"Where are you going?" Lynn asked.

"To my room. Try to calm her down. She'll let you back in. She'll probably stay mad at me for like a week." you laughed.

Lynn sighed and started talking to Ariana through the door. She didn't answer. Lynn started knocking but didn't get a response. You laughed and went to your room. You plopped onto your bed and closed your eyes.

You heard a knock on your door and someone came in.

"She isn't answering. She's still mad at me or she's sleeping." Lynn said, flopping onto your bed next to you. "Can I stay here?"

Your nerves were kicking in. Your heart started beating faster at the idea of Lynn sleeping in your room. In your bed! You couldn't just say no to her, could you? Maybe she could sleep in your bed and you on the couch downstairs.

"Yeah sure. We should go to sleep now. It's getting pretty late." you said, looking at the time.

"Yeah." she replied.

You stood up and went to your door after taking some blankets.

"Where are you going?" Lynn asked when you were standing in front of the door.

"I'm going downstairs to sleep on the couch." you said, looking very sleepy.

"What? Why would you do that? We can both sleep in your bed." Lynn said. You sighed and dropped the blanket and laid down next to Lynn.

You talked about school and made some jokes. Lynn turned so she was facing you.

"I don't get how you guys are sisters. You're so different. " she said.

"I don't get it either sometimes. Even our parents think something went wrong in the hospital and one us got switched with someone else's baby." you explained. Lynn laughed at your joke. A comfortable silence came over you.

"Y/n."

The way she said your name made shivers run down your spine.

"Yeah." you turned over to face Lynn.

"I-uhm. I-I have to tell you something. I've been wanting to for a long time. But I was so scared." Lynn said. You nodded for her to go on.

"I-I don't really know how to say this and maybe it will be weird and you'll probably hate me for this but I just want you to know that I am thankful to be your friend it's just...." Lynn rambled. She stopped and sighed.

"What's wrong?" you asked, getting really concerned.

Lynn sat up on your bed. You do the same and look at her.

"I-I..."

It looked like she was really struggling with telling you whatever she wanted to say.

"Fuck it." she muttered under her breath. She looked you in the eye and took your hands.

"I like you y/n. That's what I wanted to tell you. You'll probably hate me and never want to see me again bacause I'm gay but I just wanted you to know and...." Lynn rambled again. You cut her off by pulling her closer to you and smashing your lips on hers.

You could tell she was a little surprised but she soon kissed you back.

You both pulled away and Lynn looked at her hands, blushing.

"You're cute when you look like a tomato." you tell her.

"Shut up. You asshole." She started blushing even more.

"Only my sister can call me an asshole." you said, pulling her into your arms and hugging her. She laughs and kisses your cheek. "You can call me Shrek because I'm head ogre heels for you." you said with a cheeky smirk on your face.

"Never say something like that again Shrek." Lynn joked.

"I know you're busy today but can you add me to your to-do list?"

"Omg. Stoooppp! I'm going to leave you." Lynn threatened, glaring at you.

"Are those fuck me eyes or fuck you eyes?" you said, smiling very widely.

Lynn got up from your lap and walked to the door. You got up too and grabbed her by the waist.

"No don't go. I was just messing with you." you pout. Lynn smiled and turned around in your arms, facing you. She pulled you into a passionate kiss and you feel like you're in heaven. She pulls away and gives you a kiss on your nose.

"I got one too. What does the one volcano say to the other volcano?" Lynn said. You shrugged your shoulders.

"I lava you." she laughs. You begin laughing too. You realised what she actually meant by that and stopped laughing.

"I love you too Lynn."

.
.
.

Yooooooooooooooooo, this was actually one of the first one shots I made and it sucks so yeah. For some reason when I want to say 'one shots' I say 'one shits'. Don't know why. Am I crazy? Yes, probably.

~Kvrstvn