"Not like this, she's making baby name lists for children we can adopt. She can't make us have kids right?" Cody says as my eyes widen.

"Tell her you and Kaylub will never ever be a thing." I flinch at this. "Ultimately it's going to be doing her a favor." Cody looks over to me and I smile sheepishly. It's quiet for the rest of the plane ride.

We arrive in China and stand before the great wall of China. 

"Nihao, welcome to China, a vast country rich in history, culture, innovation, and delicious sauces. Our first challenge is torn from the pages of her rich history. In 8 million BC King din song, led a battalion of donkey warriors down this very great wall." I blink as Chris knowing the story was wrong.

"8 million BC was the miocene era, there were dinosaurs." Courtney said as I nodded.

"Yeah, what she said. We've provided a selection of vehicles to race to our mystery destination. They're first-come, first-served...it's the Chinese way. Ready, set," his phone starts ringing as everyone else was in a position to run. I stood there calmly. "I better get this. McLean here." Chris then starts talking on the phone. "Yeah, I'm trying to do a show here."

"Do we go or what?" Heather asked.

"Mhm, yeah."

"Yeah, we go?" Alejandro asks

"Yeah, can we do this later?" He said looking angry at us.

"So we go now?" Duncan asks.

"Okay, fine," the others run off as I remain. "Hey, who said you could go? Yeah, well watch out. There's a few things I was going to warn you about, but forget it." Chris says with a smile as I giggle softly. He turns to me with that same smile. "I'm glad at least one of you can tell the difference between talking on the phone and talking to you." I nod and smile. "Okay, so what I was going to tell them was that there are a few Chinese bombs on the path, you don't need to take a form of transportation, and everyone who passes the finish line before I ring the gong is moving on to part two of the challenge. Got all that?" He asked. I nodded again as he places a soft kiss to my forehead. "Now get going." I blush before rushing off. I see the others ahead and rush over to Cody.

"Hey, what's with the look?" I ask as I tilt my head. He points his finger towards where Sierra was holding both the donkey and the Pogo stick. "Oh, well I'm going to go on ahead. Chris told me what he was going to mention before you all raced off." I said as he nodded.

"I'll talk to Sierra when I get the chance." It was my turn to nod. We both walk a few more paces. He places a kiss to my cheek before I started to jog on ahead. I cover my face hiding my blush. 

Once out of sight, I race ahead bypassing both Alejandro, Courtney, and Duncan while they weren't paying attention. I hear an explosion as I see the finish line. I slow down a bit a bit out of breath. 

/"The great wall is a multitude of uphills and downhills plus it stretches on forever. Normally I'm really good at races, but it's the great wall for Arceus sake, not even I can run the full length without getting winded."\

"Anybody who survives, meet me at the finish. There are more bombs to come plus free fortune cookies with every takeout entry. Right here on Total Drama World Tour." Chris says. 

I cross the finish line and see Chis there waiting for me... and the other contestants. I blush at my thoughts and see him come over to me. He kisses my cheek before looking towards the camera. I realize commercial break must be over so I head over the the gong and watch. "Welcome back to Total Drama, where our contestants are in a mega tough race down the great wall of-"