New Friends Ch. 18

Start from the beginning

"Woah! Is that a shiny pokemon?" Ash asked while gasping.

"Yup! Sylveon here was my first pokemon!" Crystal said happily as her Sylveon said her name in agreement.

"Hey Ash, what's a shiny pokemon?" I asked.

"A shiny pokemon is a pokemon with different coloring than their normal kind. They're really rare, but the only difference is their color, not stats," Ash explained.

"Ohh..." I muttered.

"Alright, let's start! We'll go first! Leafeon, use Razor Leaf!" Hannah shouted.

Leafeon let out a cry and sharp leaves flew towards Delphox and Lycanroc.

"Use Protect!" I shouted.

Delphox waved her stick and a light blue shield appeared in front of both her and Lycanroc. The Razor Leaf hit the Protect and bounced off of it.

"Lycanroc, use Rock Throw!" Ash called.

Sharp rocks flew out of Lycanroc's mane and towards both Evolution pokemon. Both pokemon didn't react fast enough and were hit.

"Sylveon, Dazzling Gleam!" Crystal said.

Sylveon started glowing and a sudden bright light came from her. Delphox and Lycanroc didn't close their eyes in time.

"Quickly! Use Iron Tail!" Hannah shouted.

"You too Sylveon! Use Iron Tail!" Crystal called.

Both pokemon ran up to the our dazed pokemon. Their tails started glowing and they jumped into the air. When they came back down, Sylveon's tail crashed into Delphox and Leafeon's hit Lycanroc.

Delphox and Lycanroc were knocked back. They both had surprised looks on their faces.

"Lycanroc, use Accelerock!" Ash shouted.

"Follow it up with Psychic Delphox!" I shouted.

Both pokemon did as they were told. Lycanroc took off towards both of the Evolution pokemon and hit them both. They were knocked back a few feet. Delphox then had a blue aura appear around her. Blue auras suddenly appeared around Sylveon and Leafeon and they were lifted up onto the air. A few seconds later they were roughly thrown onto the floor and a cloud of dirt surrounded them. (Sorry if "roughly thrown onto the floor" sounds too harsh, but that's basically what Psychic is.)

"Leafeon/Sylveon!" Both Hannah and Crystal shouted worriedly.

The dust cleared and revealed two fainted pokemon.

Both Hannah and Crystal sighed. They took out their pokeballs and returned their pokemon.

"Great job Sylveon! Take a good rest," Crystal said as she kissed the pokeball.

"Nice work out there. You deserve a good rest," Hannah said as she put her pokeball away.

Me and Ash both thanked our pokemon and returned them as well.

"That was an amazing battle!" Crystal said as she ran towards us with her arms spread out like an airplane.

"Yeah, you guys did great. Congrats," Hannah said with a thumbs-up.