25

It had been a week since then. Sam, Dean, and Charlie were back, Castiel was off doing his own thing.

My notebook was full and I now knew a lot about monsters.

I walked into the kitchen to see Dean cooking. He was also dancing around and lip singing.

I leaned against the door frame and videoed it to send to everyone in my contacts.

Dean whirled around to continue his song, but he saw me. "Pietro!" He yelled when he saw my phone.

I started to jog down the hallway, that being the fastest I could move.

It took a few seconds before I heard his steps behind me.

I had an 'oh shit' moment and yelled, "Sam!" Sam happened to the all around a corner.

I jumped on him, slipping my phone into his jacket pocket.

"Wha-? Pietro?"

Dean ran around a corner and tackle me when I got up.

"Give it!"

I made a loud yelping noise when I hit the floor.

"Dean what the hell?" Sam asked as he pulled Dean off me.

"I think you are burning something," I told Dean as the scent of burning food hit my nose.

"This ain't over," he pointed at me before running back to the kitchen.

Sam helped me up, "What was that about?" I stuck my hand in Sam's pocket.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, but looked confused when I pulled my phone out of his pocket.

"How did you-?"

I held up a hand as I unlocked my phone, "Magic," I told him before sending he, Charlie, and Kevin the video.

"You will thank me later," I told him, patting his back.

I walked off as I heard his phone ding.