Bye for now

Canada left after we ate our lunch. He was not that happy with America for letting me got into a fight. He said that he can take care of me better then Allen. He mite but for now I am fine with America.

"I am sorry,"

"Wha... What!,"

"I said that I am sorry,"

I did not think that he was ever going to say that, but what I to know. The 2ps are rely hard to know what they are going to do or what they were going to say.

"What are you sorry for?"

"Well I did not know that you got hart,"

"So, it was not that bad. I can still walk you know,"

He did not say a thing to that. His red eyes just look so sad, I just won't to touch his face and give him a hug, but as a 2p fan I know that you never touch his face or try to hug him. If you do well all I know that he just mite kill me or some thing.

"What is rong? You look like you are afraid of me or something,"

I all most jumped, I forgot that he was here.

"No no I was just thinking that was all,"

"What were you thinking of ?"

"Um... I haven been at school for a bit. I think I will go tomorrow,"

"Right I forgot that you are still in school,"

"Yes I am only 15 years old,"

He just stud there like a stump. So I left him there and when back to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wha what! She is 15!"

I could not be leave it. She walked away from me with no words at all. But but how was I to know that. Should I have I asked her age? If I did would she thought that was like a creepy old man. But I am only 19 years old.

I look around then I go to the phone. I going to call dad maybe he can help me with this.

"It is ring,"

"...."

"Hello,"

"Hi can I talk to Louis,"

"Oh yes,"

Oh of coarse he is in a brothel. Well he is there almost all the time haha.

"Hello,"

"Hi dad it is America,"

"Yes what do you won't, don't tall me Matt took the girl away from you,"

"No, but he tried to. Anyway um she is 15 and I am 19 and I am a nation to. So will it work out if I like wanted to go out with her?"

France did not say a thing because he was still thinking of what to say.

"Well, yes it were but if you wonted to marry her you will have to wait till she was at lest 16 or 17. So that is one thing that I can think of,"

"Hm... Thanks ok then see you some time,"

"Bye,"