Where am I

Making sure not to drop this girl, that Canada and I found in an alley. Which made no sense at all to why this girl was even there, but I do not care what so ever. All that made my day was that I got to kick some random kids ass. We got to my window and Canada opened it. Strange sneaking in to your own home, but both of us did not won't to get in a another fight with mom.(England) He was not happy the last time we saw him, so I bet that he made some cupcake.

"Ok so I guess that we now wait till she wakes up," Canada said as he mover the blankets over her.

"So... What do we say to mom and dad. (France and England) We can't just walk into the living room saying 'ha me and Canada found this girl,' now can we," walked over to the chair and sat bown. With a gown I sat down. My mind drifted off into space as I thought of what those punks were doing.

"Do you a good books or do you just have junk," Canada said as he put a book up on the shelf.

"What do you think. I do not read that much," America flopped halfway down the chair that he was sitting in.

"How knows"

"How knows what? If you know something Canada say it,"

"We'll not for sure,"

With that said Canada sat bake down.

~~~~~~~~~

I rolled over in what seemed to be a bed. All all of a sudden pain shot though me. I let out a cry in pain. I did not know of what was going on, but I heard people talking to me. I did not wont to move but someone dumped water on me. I sat up with pain. I looked around to fine that I was in a room, but not my room. The two boys where there looking at me with a worry look on there faces.

Now that I can see there faces, I saw that there looked nice.

"Ok Matt go get some thing that we can raped to cuts up with," the one with red hair said to the blond.

"Ok I will be right bake," then he was gone.

Is it just me or does there two look very familiar, but I think why I would know them. I did just met them, or have I met them before. I did not think more of this as the one boy came bake with something's.

"Ok I think that you sured do it Matthew," wha did he just say Matthew? Or am I losses it?

"Ok please came with me," Matthew helped me off the bed and got me bandaged up. Thank god that the cuts were just on my arms and hands. I really didn't know what was going on here.

"So what is your name little girl?" The red hair boy reason eyebrow at me.

"Well my name is Krista," I said to them.

"Well ok then I am Allen and this is my brother Matthew," the two just stud there as they looked at me.

"So why were in that alley?"

"Well I was going home," even if I did not wont to go home.

"Ok them, I guess I will get a phone so you can call them, and tell them that you got in a fight," Allen walked over to that phone, but before he got there.

"NO" I graded his arm before he picked up the phone. There was silence before any one said any thing.

"What do you mean by 'no'?" Matthew chimed in. I did not know what to say to this, but I did not wont to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~

"France listen to me!" France put down his drink on the table and look at England.

"What do you won't to do? We can't just ground them, they are to old for that," England stared to cry in station of what France just said to him.

"But what then?"

France walked to England and ruffled up England's pinkis orange hair. All a sudden.

"NO!" Some yelled on the top of their lungs.

"What the hell was that?" The two nations looked at each other. They both ran to the room that it came from. Leaning in to hear better, the two nations heard America and Canada talking to someone.

"You don't won't to go home? But why."

"Because I have my own reasons to why I don't won't to go home," then there was a thud and someone started to cry.

France and England looked at each other before opening the door the to the room. There was a girl that was on the floor and the two younger nations looking at her.

"Bloody hell! What is going on here?"

"..."

England now walked past the two to the girl. He looked at her seeing that she had been in a fight.

"What is your name love?"

"Um... Krista or you can call me Cupcake," with at said England turned his attention to the two boys.