Ahh he's at mom mode now...well I can't object I just read the letter while slumping down at the car seat guess I don't need to open the letter I got I guess. Let's see here,

'Jabami Hiroe,

Kanae-san has made quite a name for herself in Totsuki, she's an infamous student here known to expell students and achieving outstanding marks, frankly she's chaotic good.
Though with this we must say it would be dangerous for students here and so we proposed a shokugeki with betting on her staying here or leaving the academy, this will commence during the autmn festival. Thank you for your understanding.

Tsukasa Eishi'

Ohhhh...well atleast now I know why he's like this...we finally arrived home me fewring for every part of my body slumped down the car seat and went even further as he opened the only thing securing me from his wrath, the car door.
He gave his usual smile and grabbed my arm dragging me in the house and sat me down on the sofa while he was standing in front of me. He started with a small chuckle before giving me an eerie smile

"Oh oh let me tell you how I got here. You see I was actually at England, nice place and kind people there, but that's when I started hearing rumors about you. I thought it was strange when chefs such as Shinomiya, Inui, Dojinma along with some more Alumni of Totsuki were somehow mentioned in the conversation-" He said stomping around as I slumped deeper in the couch feeling the guilt.

"-Then when I got a call from the director, first I thought he was over reacting but then the letter came. So please explain..." he paused taking out a match and going to my spices and herbs shelf along with all my notes...

"You sure are twisted....it all started when they realize that I'm the blood hound and well they wanted to expell me I made a deal with them that if I ever lose a shokugeki made by them or anyone for that matter I will leave and be their personal nanny or something. I didn't do anything wrong ok!?" I yelled making him sigh blowing off the flame and ruffled my hair.

"Really where did I go wrong with you" he smiled as the door bell rung revealing the owner of the car he stole.

Ahh he looks mad

"Eizan-kun seems like you've found us" he cheered though this senpai of mine is already fuming and red and ready to commit a murder.

He walked in ignoring my guardian and grabbed a chair and sat in front of me with his big musclely body guards surrounding us both, he was staring dead into my nonexistent soul. Well isn't this ever so romantic and it's not even valentines day aweee.

"You know Blood Hound being that the Tenth Seat doesn't want to battle I'll be the first person who will, I don't want to waste time so why don't we disscuss our shokugeki" he said in a serious tone with veins popping in his head he sure looks serious.

I furrowed my eyebrows tilting my head a bit to the side seeing a very menacing and slowy disapproving head shake from Hiroe-san, I slowly turned back at Eizan whose eyes I'm quite sure will pop out anytime soon.

"Uhmm well maybe tommorow?" I peeked to the side seeing him nod.

"Interesting, I'll call in the judges and they'll decid-"

"Ahh no no no wait, I have someone that I'm sure would love to judge. Don't worry if you don't like him well you can choose as you like~" Hiroe-san cut him off as he turned around shooting a glare.

"Fine, until tommorow Blood Hound" and with those words he left...and took his car sadly.

Soon as he disappeared I let out a long sigh falling face first to the couch, I can smell Oolong tea being brewed and a pack of sweets being opened. So much for a shokugeki free holiday, as much as I love seeing people in despare Totsuki already filled that void now is just over flown and well...boring.

"So Blood Hound, seems that you have alot on your plate huh" he taunted putting the tea down on the table as he sat on the floor.

"Hiroe-san please don't do that..." I said deadpanned making him flinch letting out a sheepish laugh.

"Sorry sorry just trying to make you somewhat better, it's sad that this is literally how we're spending the holiday" he pouted pouring the tea.

"I'm just so...tired..." I sighed getting up and sat on the floor to get closer to the table.

"Was what the director say true? You fainted from having overworking yourself?" He asked making me bite my inner cheek.

"Yeah...Totsuki isn't really a playground especially with people constantly asking for Shokugekis...the only few people I can actually relax with are Polar Star members and Kuro-chan" I drank the tea as he spat out his.

"Kuro-chan is there?!!" He asked, "surprising I know" I laughed and bit on the sweets.

"Turns out he's with a Nakiri, not dating just a wierd...master servant relationship..." I trailed off already seeing his red flushed face.

"Ahh before I forget who's the judging by the way"

"I actually found alot of Alumnis there it was nice there was Doji-kun, Shino-kun, Mitsuhara chan and Inui-chan as well. I haven't asked though" he said ever so casually making me rub my temples before...an idea popped out.

"Well...I have an idea for the morrow...don't call any of them I got a plan. We're going on a trip at midnight, pack your bags"

"Heh?"

I ran to the phone dialing his phone number waiting for an answer,

"Heeyyy you know your like my very best friennd your like soo handsome, way awesome and a good cook, your uhm-"

"Stop it, what do you want...."