They caught my attention 😍

Dean's pov

I saw  a stunning blonde walk in with gorgeous man beside her as I started working , they sat a table away from the stage I just smiled at the man.

I felt my shorts get tight at the sight of them.

The man looked at the blonde before she left to use the washroom  , I took advantage of the situation walking over to the guy and decided to give him a lap dance.

I gave him the lap dance when the blonde returned and cleared her throat , I kissed the guy and went back to work  as the blonde raised an eyebrow n he just looked down shrugging.

Cheshire's pov

Today was a good day got to cuddle my man and eat his amazing cooking , we ate together before i went to shower , I showered and got dressed to go out.

Me and Castiel went to a toy store which allowed me to get 5 stuffed animals which i was very proud of , and the  we went to a couple of clothing stores and decided to drop the stuff at home.

After we dropped the stuff at home we went to a new club I forgot the name of , we sat second table away from the stage which had a handsome brunette dancing the pole , I told Castiel i was gonna go freshen up.The

He nodded as I  left , and when i was done i saw the brunette finish a lap dance on Castiel's lap and kiss him after , the brunette went back to the stage n i raised an eyebrow n he just shrugged.

"Cas? Do you like guys?" I asked
"Y-y-y-yes" he stammered out and i mentally awed at his cutness
"I'm okay with you loving another guy especially the one stage" I said pointing my head at the stage
"He gorgeous as hell" Cas replied.

I laughed leaving a note on the stage saying "wanna have some fun? Since ya gave my man a boner :p you , me and him?" , the brunette smiled and walked over to us and us his name was Dean.

Sam's pov

I watched the two vampires that entered the bar , they both looked my brother over , I sighed and huffed knowking the other staff saw them too.

My brother knows nothing about the supernatural as where me and the other staff of the club do ,  I watched as the blonde left to use the restrooms and Dean was on the guys lap n giving the guy a lap dance , the blonde returned and then Dean's choice was to kiss the guy.

I wanted to pull Dean off stage and giving a stern talking to,  but since he was the clubs main attraction I left him be , I saw the blonde talking about Dean and the guys sexuality.

I sighed as the blonde left a note on the stage , when I saw dean's face lit up I knew what was asked , Dean walked over to them introducing himself and they talked for a bit.

I knew Dean got a boner when they walked in and the way he was flirting made it more obvious,  I huffed serving drinks,  and mentally asking god why.

------
A/n the song in the header was the song dean was working with on the pole.

554 words