A talk

Professor Ozpin are we in trouble?

Quite the contrary. If Glynda asked one of you to give me a message I know it is likely you witnessed something he says.

Did any of you speak to the girl?

I did. Jaune says.

Everyone looks at him. It wasn't a very long conversation. It was after the Ursa appeared. Cardin went to punch me again and my aura just sort of...he ran with the rest of his teammates.

Jaune says.

Then she appeared and I thought she was some sort of dark angel.

I asked her that and she said that's cute. She helped me to my feet and seemed to be reading the Grimm. Jaune says.

What do you mean reading? I don't know Jaune says. She told me to run that I didn't understand.

But I attacked it and...defeated it anyway. Jaune says.

Then when the dust cleared there she was as if mourning it Jaune says but I soon found out that she sensed something because she steps back and pulls out her weapons.

There was nothing we could do phyrra says.

We tried to approach her but she had some sort of web keeping us back.

We couldn't see it Ruby says.

She looked so sad when she saw me Ren says.

Why did she say "I'm not letting you die again?" Nora asks Ren.

I don't know. Ren says. Do you know this girl?

Ren sighs and he says for about a month Azdra stayed with someone from my village. He says. He sighs. We became friends. He says. But she never got too close. He looks down. I had always wondered what had happened to her.

Why did she think you were dead? That is a good question Miss Valcorie Ozpin says. I suspect that there may be some memory tampering going on here. He says.

Miss Nikos I believe you have something to show me? Yes. Phyrra pulls out her scroll and Ozpin projects it into the air so they can all watch the scene unfolding again.

They watch as Azdra is transformed when she is scratched in a certain place. How she finally defeats the Grimm and then she comes out of it and creates glyphs of gold and white surrounding her ... and a dome appears over her of golden energy and it radiates dissipating the larger dome and then she is thrown back and a crater is left where the Grimm pool was.

I...Ozpin stops the video. I...I have to go he says.

Go back to your dormitories. He leaves the students murmuring wondering why their headmaster ran off.