lev haiba

Start from the beginning

Kuroo quickly gripped onto the grey haired male with more of a shocked expression and felt his member grow slightly by just watching the two male out in front of them. Lev was having the same problem. He watched his lovely boyfriend who is normally stubborn to the core be submitted by a 'simple' kiss. His green eyes watched (Y/n)'s expression very carefully. He loved the way he looked. The sin in his eyes, practically begging to be touched or be doing the touching. Then the soft moans. Music to Haiba's ears, and music to his lower region since his friend twitched with excitement.

"Now," Kenma pulled away from the kiss and guided the horny male back to Lev's semi hard member. He watched (Y/n) wrap both of his small hands around the shaft and placed his mouth only on the tip, waiting for instructions. "Breath through your nose without swallowing your saliva."

(Y/n) closed his eyes, slowly taking deep breathes through his nostrils.

"Good, now slowly nuzzle your jaw but try to do it in a way that is comfortable for you as well." Kenma whispered to (Y/n), rubbing his slower back. "You took choir, right? As you put strength in your throat, imagine lowering your adam's apple while you're swallowing." (Y/n) carefully followed every step. "And just like singing deeply, expand your throat." After the final step, (Y/n) opened up His beautiful teary eyes and looked up at his loved. One of his hands rested on his thigh, and slowly took the rest of Lev inside of his mouth, meeting the base.

Lev's eyes widen and a sudden moan left his lips. The warmth and wetness surrounding his member caused a great amount of pleasure shot through his entire body. His fingers quickly got tangled in (Y/n)'s hair, leaning his head back as he tried to hold back the second moan.

(Y/n) was filled with overjoy. He watched his lover let out the naughty sounds that were chased by him. Small tears of pleasure and happiness fell down his red cheeks as he stared up at Lev.

"Ah-hah.." Lev groaned, glancing down down at his partner that was in the sinful position. His head tilted side way, his bangs shadowing his forehead and gave (Y/n) a deadly expression with a small smirk growing on his lips. His hand pushed (Y/n) bangs out of the way, wanting to be able to get a full look of him swallowing his whole length. His hands suddenly gripped onto the back of (Y/n)'s head, pushing himself even farther into his throat.

"Lev-!"

"Lev Wait!"

Both Kuroo and Kenma tried to stop Lev before harming (Y/n)'s throat but they stopped when they heard the slightly younger boy moan happily.

"Something about seeing my beautiful (Y/n) swallowing my dick whole," Lev's voice was deep, making (Y/n) shudder with pleasure and his causes his member to harden. "Makes me want to make a mess of him."

Please, make a mess of me-

"I've always wanted to do this." Lev began to slowly thrust his hips, biting down on his lower pale lip and let out a breathless moan. "Violate (Y/n)-kun's pretty mouth.."

(Y/n) moaned when he heard Lev say his first name, placing both of his hands on Lev's dark grey jeans and sat on his knees. His tongue felt the tall male's length slide back and forth into his mouth and hitting the back of his throat. Through out his entire small body, (Y/n) felt like he was going to explode with pleasure. His hips were shaking and his mind was becoming a blur. The feeling of hearts floating around his head as he was in a daze by staring up at Lev with tears of pleasure in his eyes. His body was trembling by just feeling Lev continuously thrusting into his hole. He wanted more. He needed more.

"Making such a l-lewd expression in front of others?" Lev grit his teeth but couldn't help but smirk.

As those two were finally having their own fun, Kuroo was able to grab Kenma's hand and pointed down at his pants with a slight pout. "Can I do it too? They're having all the fun." He muttered, only earning a head shake. Kenma slowly got down to his knees, placing both of his pointer fingers on the edge of his mouth. He tugged the corner of his mouth, expanding the size of his mouth by a little with his tongue sticking out.

"Awit." (Alright)

Moans echoed throughout the entire dorm room. Two tall men towered over their lovers as each of them thrusted in a different pace. Lev took nice a slow, wanting to feel every inch of (Y/n) mouth and also wanted to watch his expressions. He was enjoying the helpless moans vibrating against his dick, only adding more pleasure for him. Kuroo on the other hand, he pace was a bit quick. When he saw the blonde started to jerk himself off, Kuroo lost his cool and thrusted without any rhythm but it was still pleasurable to both.

Using his free hand, Kenma reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small remote with two single buttons on it. His eyes took a small glance over towards (Y/n), whom had his eyes closed and seemed to forget what he agreed to earlier. Looking back up at Kuroo, Kenma quickly pressed the green button.

"A-ah!" (Y/n) moaned, jerking up a bit and felt himself cum all over his lap. The sudden vibration coming from behind surprised him and sent a huge wave of pleasure in his blood stream. Not too long after, the rest of the boys relieved themselves. Lev pulled his length out of his lover's mouth, so did Kuroo and both watched (Y/n) continued to tremble with pleasure.

"N-nghh Lev~!" (Y/n) moaned.

Kenma carefully pulled the slightly small boy into his arms, kissing his head and pulled down his pants to reveal a surprise to the standing male's. There was a vibrator activated in (Y/n) hole. His hand gripped onto the small string that was attracted to it, glancing up at their lovers as he playfully tugged at it, earning a whine from (Y/n).

"Good job, (L/n)-san. You got Lev-san to come." Kenma kissed his cheek.

•••

Later the same night, (Y/n) went back with Lev to his dorm. It took him a while to calm down from the exciting moment he spent with his two friends and his boyfriend. Now as he thought about it, (Y/n) never knew about Kenma's knowledge about sexual intercourse. He always thought Kuroo was the one who would be giving the tips. Letting out a small sigh, (Y/n) snuggled against Lev's warm chest with his eye closed and enjoyed the soothing sound of his heart beat.

"Hey, (L/n)."

"Mhm?"

"Can I have another one?"

—————————

2.6ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅs

ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ғᴏʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴍᴀᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ ɪs ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ sɪᴍɪʟᴀʀ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ??? ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴍᴜᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇʟʟᴀ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ sᴏᴏɴ

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇʀʀᴏʀs, ɪᴛ's ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ sᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏғғ ᴍʏ ᴅɪᴄᴋ <33

-ᴇᴅᴇɴ-