lev haiba

Start from the beginning

"Eh-!" (Y/n) blushed. Both of his eyebrows rose with pure shock but started to consider the idea. His hand rubbed the back of his neck, feeling the slight ping of joy that he offered to help instead of asking himself. "Are you sure..?"

"(Y/n), we've had sexual relation in the past. Stop acting like it's new." Kenma spoke in a calm tone, crawling over (Y/n) with a blank expression but his eyes showed hunger.

"O-okay.."

•••

"Kenma, I'm back! I brought Lev with me like you said in the text." Kuroo opened the dorm room door, revealing an empty living room. The tv was sit off like it was before he left and the blankets on the couch was still folded, like they were never touched.

Lev steppes in shortly after his bed head of a friend and noticed the same situation. Neither of their boyfriends were no where to be seen. Oddly enough, Lev had a strange feeling in his gut. He felt like it was a déjà vu moment, as if he seen this before and by the look of Kuroo's face, he was thinking he same thing. A sudden moan echoed from down the small hallway, causing both of the alpha's eyes to widen and quickly rush to the back room. Lev nearly tripped over his own feet when he heard the familiar moan, (Y/n)'s moan. His hand gripped on to the door knob, swinging to door open. Lev and Kuroo both stood there at the door way and felt both of their worlds crash.

"Oh, you're back." Kenma titled his head over to see his boyfriend and Lev standing in the door way with shocked faces.

(Y/n) was on his knees with Kenma's member in his mouth. His buttoned shirt hung off his arms, revealing his collar bones and his shorts were tight around his waist, his erect member easily seen through the then fabric. His cheeks were dusted with a deep red and saliva slid down from the corner of his lips, down his chin. His small hands held onto what he couldn't fit into his mouth as his head slowly bobbed back and forth. The sinful expression on his face, the look only Lev wanted to see but felt his jealousy grow in his chest.

Kuroo groaned, palming his forehead as he watched the two male's. "I thought I said not to do this while we're not here?"

Kenma shrugged, running his slim fingers through (Y/n)'s soft (h/c) hair. "(L/n)-san was upset about not being able to give Lev a proper blowjob so I decided to teach him."

Lev felt a sweat fall down his temple. "Oh, that."

"Lev~." (Y/n) pulled away from Kenma with his tongue hanging out of mouth and slowly crawled off the bed. His hand softly gripped onto his boyfriend's, pulling him into the room but quickly got down on his knees. With his teeth, (Y/n) but down on the zipper and pulled it down slowly with small pants coming out of his mouth. Just Lev towering over him made the poor male more excited.

"Wait, (L/n) you don't have to do this- ah!"

(Y/n) ignored his boyfriend's words and quickly stuck the large length into his mouth. His eyebrows knitted together with frustration and his small hands slid up Lev's perfect thighs. He could feel the muscles that he earned from playing volleyball but only sent chills down the Russian's back. He watched his small boyfriend try his best but only gave him a slight pity look. (Y/n) noticed. He closed his eyes tightly, trying to take more of Lev but Kenma quickly got up from the bed, repeating no in a monotone voice.

"(L/n), stop." Kenma commanded, pulling the small boy away from Lev and made him look at his gold eyes. Heavy pants left (Y/n). His hands gripped onto Kozume's shirt and leaned in a bit, feeling a bit dazed. "If you keep forcing yourself, you're going to ruin your throat. You need to relax." Kenma whispered then slowly kissed (Y/n). Their wet muscles danced among each other.

His kisses are soft..

(Y/n) closed his eyes during the heated kiss, realizing what Kenma meant about forcing himself.