"Louis, he's not doing well. He's asked Tyler for help and we all know Tyler and Harry don't honestly get along too well. He's asking me for help and he's been pretty much asking every one he can for help on Tumblr too."

"I didn't know that."

"Well, of course you bloody didn't! You unfollowed him."

"It's for a good cause, Troye! Harry needs to get over me, I need to get over him. It's not going to work out. I know it isn't. He just needs to get the fuck over it and over me because I don't need this right now."

Troye exhaled, staring at Louis with softer eyes than before. He walked to him, falling onto the bed and putting a hand on Louis' shoulder. 

"I'm only twenty three, Troye. I've fallen in love with someone three years younger than me and who doesn't know how to fucking control himself."

"You said yourself he's getting help, Louis."

"I-I know but since when does that really help?" Louis said, head falling in to his palms. "I don't know what to do. He was so perfect, he just managed to fuck every thing up. I fucked every thing up. And now... I-I just don't know what to do."

Troye rubbed his back as Louis sobbed into his hands. Troye couldn't help. As much as he tried, Louis would only push him down - so what was the point? Louis kept thinking about Harry, Louis couldn't stop thinking about Harry. He couldn't stop thinking about how much he actually loved Louis to send him a weeks worth of presents, and  to bother coming back after Louis clearly said not to.

"Maybe Ty can help us, hm?" Troye asked him, taking out Louis' laptop and logging into his skype. Louis didn't bother to turn around and face the camera when Troye called Tyler. He was sitting with his head still in his palms as Troye spoke to Tyler over Skype.

"Hi, love!"

"Hey, Ty," Troye muttered with his voice dull and upset. "W-we need some help on... Louis problems."

Tyler breathed, his eyes speaking for the situation. He already knows what's going on. "It's about Harry, isn't it?"

"Yeah, well, Louis doesn't know what to do with himself, as you can see," Troye pointed to Louis who looked frozen in his position. "We both know Harry still loves Louis, and Louis doesn't know what to think, honestly. He loves Harry too, I know it."

"He does," Tyler nodded, smiling softly. "Lou, love. Can you look at me for a moment?"

Louis muffled no into his palms.

"Louis, please," Troye asked, his voice high and sweet. He put a hand on his back for reassurance and rubbed it soothingly. "We need to talk about this. We'll figure it out with you, okay?"

He grumbled no, again.

Both of them plead please again, Troye dong everything he could to get Louis to bloody turn around and look at Tyler. I'll give you fifty bucks? I'll take you out to dinner? I'll tickle you if you don't talk to Tyler, Louis.

And Louis swiftly turned around. He hated being tickled to oblivion. He knows what Troye's like when he tickles people, he doesn't give mercy.

"Hey, Lou. Turn that frown upside down, honey," Tyler told him with a beautiful smile, the back of his hands under his jaw to frame his face like a precious cupcake. Louis giggled, smiling softly. It was a good start. "Now, Lou. We're going to be blunt with you on this, okay?"

"Y-yeah, all right."

"You still love Harry. We both know it and we also know Harry loves you, and has never stopped. He's been so down lately, and he's been going to that therapist just for you, Lou. He's doing it all for you."