"So Im gonna be here a while"

(Y/N) POV:
I was in my room sitting on my bed scrolling through Instagram. I had just got out of the shower since training worked up a sweat. I decided to change into more presentable clothes instead of the shorts and sweatshirt I was currently wearing. I walked over to my closet and picked the first thing I saw.

 I walked over to my closet and picked the first thing I saw

This is your outfit 👆🏼

I got changed and sat back down on my bed, just as I heard a robotic voice fill the room.

"Miss (Y/N) your father will arrive in five minutes along with a guest. He wants you waiting in the lobby"

I sighed "Okay FRIDAY I'll be down in a second"

I walked out of my room and down the stairs until finally reaching the elevator and pressing the lobby button.

Peters POV:
I grabbed my backpack and followed Mr. Stark out of my room.

I said goodbye to aunt may and we left the apartment. When we got outside there was a limo waiting for us. I got in the backseat and started looking around at the many buttons on the sides of the doors.

"If this amazes you just wait till we get to the towers"

I look up at Mr. Stark. Stark towers? That means....(Y/N) will be there. I suddenly felt more excited as I looked out the window just as we pulled up to Stark Towers.

The driver opened my door to me and I said thank you. I followed Mr. Stark through the big class doors and we entered a huge lobby with people bustling around. 

Mr. Stark walked me over to a reception desk. " Vanessa please put the name Peter Parker on the permanent visitors list" "Of course Mr. Stark" the lady behind the desk replied.

I noticed Mr. Stark looking around for something "Is everything okay Mr. Stark" "Yeah I just told my daughter to meet me here and of course she's not here" I suddenly tenses up. (Y/N) was here right now in this very building and I wasn't at school. I blushed slightly just thinking about her. "FRIDAY where is (Y/N)" I noticed Tony seemed annoyed when speaking into his watch. "She is currently in the elevator Mr. Stark"

Then it was like slow motion again as the elevator doors opened and (Y/N)  walked out and started walking over to us. I noticed her eyes widen when she looked at me which made me blush. When she finally reached us she just stood there awkwardly.

" Finally you decide to show up"

"Sorry dad I got caught up talking to Wanda in the elevator"

"Yeah , yeah I'm sure you did. Anyways the reason I called you down here was because I want you to meet somebody. (Y/N) meet Peter Parker"

She blushed when Tony said my name which made me blush....again

"Actually Peter goes to my school so we already kinda met"

"Y-Yeah" was all I could manage to get out. She sent me a sweet smile after I said that.

"Alright perfect so the. We can skip the introductions. Follow me"
We both started walking towards the elevators with Tony.

Once we stepped inside Tony started talking again. " So (Y/N) the reason Peter is here Is because he has talent, but I can't tell you right now it's not safe enough"

I noticed a sad look wash over (Y/N)s face for a minute before Tony started talking again

"Anyways I'll explain scince Peter will be here for a few hours" After he said that I caught a glimpse of happiness in her beautiful (E/C) eyes. Why did she seem excited to actually be around me?

(A/N Hey guys sorry for the time gap I ended up getting sick and didn't feel like writing but now I've got lots of inspiration. Also the the next chapter
will be the same thing but from your point of view. Thanks for reading. BYE!)