"Hey...im peter"

(Y/N) POV:
I walked through the big double doors and into midtown highschool. I began the long walk to my locker, constantly looking down checking the time on my new watch. I finally reached my locker and put in my combination. I felt eyes watching me but I didn't think anything of it and I began pulling out my books for my next classes.

Peters POV:
I was walking down the hallway until I saw her...(Y/N) Stark a.k.a the girl I've had a crush on scince like second grade. I watched in awe as it felt like time had slowed down as she walked down the hallway to her locker . I suddenly snapped out of it when I heard my name being said. "Peter?..peter!" It was Ned. "Yeah what's up" "Dude are you okay you look like you just saw a ghost"  All I had to do was point to her and he knew right away. Me and Ned have been best friend since kindergarten and he's know about my crush on (Y/N) since the very beginning. "If you like her so much then why don't you just ask her out already" I rolled my eyes at Ned "Do you seriously think she will actually say yes to me. Me! Of all people. There's no way" "It's always worth a shot" he replied. "Come on we gotta get to class" We started walking in the direction of our first class which we just so happen to have with (Y/N).

(Y/N) POV:
I walked into the classroom at my usual seat at the back of the classroom. History was my worst subject so I was prepared to space out all class period. I turn around to pick up the pencil I had dropped and I noticed Peter Parker starring at me.

Peter Parker has been in my class ever since kindergarten he was always around and I never really took the time to pay attention to him until last year. I developed a small crush on him at the end of last year and it still hasn't gone away.

I blushed a bit and picked up my pencil and turned back around. I began writing down the notes on the board not really paying attention to what I was writing.

(Time skip to lunch time boi)

Peters POV:
Me and Ned were sitting at our table eating our lunches until (Y/N) came into the cafeteria. It was like things had turned to slow motion again. " Did (Y/N) get a new top?" "No we've seen it before, never with that skirt though" (Hehe) I watched as she looked over at me for a second and I felt my cheeks flush red. "We should probably stop starting before it get weird" "Yeah" Ned replied.

(Y/N) POV:
I walked into the lunch room with some of my friends and we headed over to the line for food. As we were walking I felt eyes on my and I turned my head to see the one and only Peter Parker starring at me. I blushed slightly and continued walking and got in line.

(Another time skip to after school)

Still (Y/N) POV:
The final bell had just rung so I went to my locker, put my stuff away, and headed outside where I found Happy waiting for me in the limo. I hopped in the passenger seat and I explained the events of my day to Happy as we made our way home.

(A/N. Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, so far I have been able to update one time a day but I'll probably be able to do more on the weekends. That all for now. Thanks for reading! BYE!)