chapter 2

After they got comfortable I asked them their names. The brunette was Kaitlynn and the blonde was Shawn. I studied their features carefully in every way. Sighing I asked "would you both like some tea?". "OH YES!" Kaitlynn shouted. She was starting to remind me of Elizabeth. Shawn spoke soft saying "yes please". I nodded heading down to the kitchen prepping the tea.
😉time skip😉

👧Kaitlynn's POV👧
The man came back with the tea and introduced himself as Sebastian. He was tall and very well dressed in black with deep red eyes which was quite odd. He poured the tea into two light blue tea cups. He gave one to Shawn and then one to me. Shawn said thank you but I didn't I just slurped up my tea. Sebastian sort of glared at me but I carried on. I looked over to Shawn who hasn't even touched his tea. "Aren't you going to drink that?" I asked him he nodded slowly.I sighed contentedly. "So are you from London?" Sebastian asked. "no We are from America I said well only I am, Shawn is from here". Ah Sebastian said. I saw that Shawn was slightly nervous which he never is.I looked to Sebastian than to Shawn and Sebastian after. "Are you a demon?" I blurted out. Shawn dropped his tea cup Sebastian quickly catching it."what ever do you mean?" Sebastian asked obviously flustered. "Shawn is a demon and he is never nervous around people" I said calmly. "My l-lad"y Shawn whispered. "What!" I said. Shawn jumped. Sebastian had disappeared.