Doctors

*Still Ramona's POV*

We just got to the doctors and I'm still really out of it. Jackson messaged our moms to come because we are obviously minors and this is probably something she should be here for. "Jackson I'm going to sit down" I said feeling even weaker all of a sudden. Jackson frantically tried to make sure I got to a chair and sat down safely. He then went to talk to the lady sense we are in a walk in. He came back a minute later saying that we had to wait for my mom and Dj. I said okay and laid my head on his shoulder. He put his arm gently around me to comfort me and to make sure I don't fall. Before we knew it Dj and my mom were in front of us asking what was going on. We weren't sure what they were referring to so Jackson explained what was going on with me and that's why we were sitting like that. Mom went to check me in and Dj stayed to make sure nothing happened that Jackson couldn't handle. I started shaking again but fortunately it didn't turn into a seizure because that would be my luck.

"Ramona Gibbler" a nurse said from a door across the room. I raised my hand as high as I could manage. They decided to bring me a wheelchair. All four of us went back. "Okay what seems to be happening today" is what she said to me which is so cheesy.

All I could muster was "J explun" it didn't come out very good but he got the idea. Jackson explained what was happening with the anxiety attacks, dizziness, weakness, headaches, severe shaking. Just anything you could think of. My mom started yelling at me that I am probably faking it and Dj grabbed her and took her out of the room. At this point the nurse decided to leave. Jackson got up on the bed behind me. He gently pulled me back so I was leaning against him and he was rubbing my back. "Hey Jackson" I whispered the best I could.

"Yeah Nona?" He replied

"Nona? Seriously?" I said looking at him gaining some strength

"Yes seriously it's cute just like you" He said so proud of himself I rolled my eyes

"You are so cheesy" I said kissing him on the cheek. The doctor just walked in. Jackson got down but still rested him hand on the small of my back. The doctor assured that everything looked great. Temperature, blood pressure, oxygen, weight. The doctor confirmed that it's definitely something caused by my Chiari. He mentioned it could be from weather change, or stress, there could be so many different triggers. He let us go and gave me a note for school saying if I'm dizzy no stairs only elevator and no eye coordination sports such as football, soccer, baseball, dodgeball etc. Jackson was happy because now that I don't have to participate in gym I get to watch him and it gives him confidence because he is a weirdo. We meet Dj and my mom out in the waiting room. I have no clue what my mother has against me but it's obviously something. We decide to go straight home.

"Hey I'm going to help Ramona upstairs then we're going to do our homework together yell when dinners done" Jackson told the 'she wolf pack'. As I went up the stairs I held onto the railing for dear life. Jackson right behind me so he can catch me if I collapse. We eventually get to my room he puts on a random movie and we cuddle and try to get some work done. "I probably won't be able to go to school tomorrow" I whisper to Jackson.

"That's okay love. I will get everything that you missed and write your notes. I will bring your dinner up when it's ready so you don't have to sit down there." He said and kissed my forehead and I have never been more grateful for a human being before in my life.

——————
Hola! I am soooooo sorry I haven't updated In like literally years. I started this book in 8th grade. I'm now in 11th and high school is super busy and stressful. Let me know if you want me to continue. And if I procrastinate just yell at me in the comments love you <3 -Elle