Chapter 2 ~ The Party

Still Ramona's POV
I Just woke up and went on my phone I was eavesdropping on everyone downstairs I think everybody down there? I heard Stephanie's voice she went to England for a week so she has a accent. I heard Moms Voice. Dj's. Jackson's ❤️ I love him so much. Max's, Jesse's, Becky's, Joeys, The Twins Nicky and Alex, and Danny. I heard DJ say to Danny "Dad thank you so much for letting us keep the house." Then my mom stepped in and said Yeah Thank You Mr.T I've always wanted to live here and now I can live here with Ramona." Then I heard Stephanie Speak up " Becky Can you pass the wa'er" she said in her England accent "The What" Becky said confused "The Wa'er" She said a little bit of frustration in her voice "The What" Everyone Downstairs Yelled "Oh Just Pass The OJ" she says in frustration then I think Jackson was Blushing from when My Mom Mentioned my name Because Stephanie Said "Jackson Why are you blushing" THEN I HEARD A SCREAM "N-NO REASON" Jackson screamed I ran downstairs "IS EVERYTHING OK I HEARD A SCREAM AND JUMPED OUT OF MY BED AND RAN DOWN HERE" I screamed "FIRE? BURGLAR? RAT?" I say a little loud scared because I didn't actually know why he screamed. Max Ran over and Hugged me "Everything's Fine Ramona I promise" I look down smile and Reply Softly "Thank You Mighty Max" I looked at DJ and Said "who is all of these People" looking at the table DJ Just Replied by saying "Family" "Oh ok" I respond still confused Stephanie Comes over and Says "Now that your all here I can give you your presents Jackson Get over Here" I Laughed Stephanie Gave Each of Us a Flash Drive and Said "It has all of the post popular England songs on it" DJ interrupts "I hope there's no references to Sex, Drugs, or Violence on those songs" Stephanie's eyes got huge and said "I'll just take those back" and took them from us THEN Max Speaks Up "Don't Worry Mom I Already know the bad words Darn, Booger, and Donald Trump." DJ Just Looked at him I could tell she wanted to laugh. Then My Mom Said I'm Gonna Make Myself at Home  and Put her feet on the table. Tommy Grunts It was so funny and Cute. Max Yells "Yuck". And Stephanie Said "How rude" not even realizing she lost the accent. Becky spoke up "Steph is your accent Gone" She Replied "Testing, Testing, One, Two, Three, Water, HUH I'm American Again" My Mom Smirked and Responded "Once again my feet have saved the Day" "YEAH BUT THEY SMELL LIKE TRUMP" Max Said holding his nose. DJ Speaks Up "Ramona Where Having a Going Away party in a Little Bit So Go Ahead and Get Ready" "Ok I Responded" I get upstairs and Start going through my Clothes to pick something out. Then Jackson Walks in "Yes" I say not even looking at who it is. "I have my answer to what you said last night" he says " I turn around and Said "What are we" He Smirked "Ramona Will You Be My Girlfriend" I softly scream so I don't draw attention "Yes Jackson Fuller I Love You" and I Jumped into his arms and hugged him "I Love You To" He Whispers. "Go get ready I'll meet you downstairs" I said "Ok" he said he ran out my room I picked this out!

 "Go get ready I'll meet you downstairs" I said "Ok" he said he ran out my room I picked this out!

Jackson wore this

He was so Cute in it

We were trying to avoid each other when there was a lot of people so they couldn't figure out where dating then our moms made us talk to each other so he said "Hey" I said "Hey" then we went on our phones so nobody saw us then we got yelled at to talk. Then when we danced us girls were choreographed and the Guys did there own thing the party was fun apart from having to stay away from Jackson and I didn't know anybody
After I caught Jackson Making Max Do His Chores and I stood up for Max Jackson was mad at me for like 10 minutes then got over it because he couldn't stay mad at me. When Jackson was off being mad I think max figured things out. "You two are BoyFriend and Girlfriend I can tell don't Deny it" then walked away I couldn't move to chase him I was in shock. I came to and ran after him.

❤️💛💙💜💚💔❣️💕💞💓💗💖💝💘😍
You guys asked for it and I delivered Hope you enjoy Chapter 2 Love Ellie