Next day

I woke up alone. No alarm. I start to sit up and I'm not in my room.At least I don't think It's my room. Everything feels off. Next thing I know I hear faint screams. Am i in a dream? Nightmare? Everything is distant. My name is still being screamed from somewhere but I'm not sure exactly where. Next thing I now I'm being shook but I can't see the hands that are attached to my skin. I close my eyes and when they are reopened I am not in the same place. I am back in my room with my moms hands shaking me and her mouth was the origin of my name.The distant yelling now had a name and a voice.My Mom sees i am waking up and yells. "What the heck do you think you're doing home from school young lady!" Not this again. "Mom I told you the doctors gave me a note to stay home and rest." "If I don't have said note I don't believe you." "Mom they sent it right to the school" "Ugh you're such a gibbler." and she walks out. Ugh why does she have to be so difficult. Let's try to get up and get somewhat ready for the day even though that will just give her more of a reason to not believe me. I had some clean clothes stacked on my nightstand so I decide to put on a pair of workout shorts and a penn state sweatshirt. I then decide to try to take a couple more steps and seem to be feeling way better. I put my hair in a ponytail and go to stand up to leave my room and go downstairs to get a water and find my phone so I can ask Jackson to bring school work home for me. I stand up and everything went black.

I can't move. Every time I go to sit up I hear buzzing and have tunnel vision. I look around and see that my phones on the floor so I try to skooch over which was pretty funny if it weren't for the circumstances. I found my phone and thank god it's not dead that would be my luck. I decide to text Jackson first to make sure I get my school work I don't need him worrying about me right now. Next is Dj, I'm just going to ask if she's home first. Now to play the waiting game. I manage to pull myself up on the bed and fall back asleep.

        I wake up to my bedroom door slowly opening. It's deej. "Hey, what was that text about earlier?" "Oh I um I passed out and didn't want to tell mom because she already yelled at me for staying home and apparently not being sick." I responded to dj still half asleep. Probably going to regret saying that later. "Oh honey! What do you need me to do?!" "Deej it's okay I just wanted help into bed but I obviously got it" as I sarcastically laugh a little. "Do you need water or anything sweetie? A doctor maybe? Well a human doctor?" She tried to joke but I knew I worried her. "A water would be great if you could please and thank you I'm sorry about this" "Oh honey don't be sorry why would that be your fault?! I'll be right back and I'm going to make Jackson help you later whether he wants to or not" "alright, I might be sleeping again when you get back" " okay" deej says as she gently rubs my leg and smiles. She stood up and went downstairs.

               "Ohhh Ramonaaaa" I hear maxes voice call out as the door opens and I just lay there with my eyes closed because I am so drained. I don't know why though all I've done is sleep. I feel someone get in bed with me and lay their arm across my chest and I hear max say "I hope you feel better Mona." Then his snores filled the room...and my ear.

             Next time I woke up I was by myself. No talking. No noises. No door creeks. Silence. I decide after drinking some water to try to walk downstairs. I get to almost the bottom of the living room stairs I notice nobody is in here and everything goes black once again. I woke up to a bunch of people yelling and my head was in someone's lap.

___________________

Heyyy I'm back... kinda. It's been a while again but I've had a lot going on. I've graduated high school. Starting college. As I said before this book was started 5 years ago but let's see where it goes ❤️ Ellen