Day 16: Niagara Falls

Start from the beginning

"Um...s-shouldn't I go in t-there as well?" I asked. The girls laughed as even Chris looked amused. I blushed embarrassed.

"Kaylub, you're so much a girl that it only seems right for you to be out here," Heather said as I pull up my hood and hide my face.

"Plus in all my Kayody blogs you're the uke, also known as the female, in the relationships." Sierra says making me blush under my hood.

"Also with you out here and the bear in there it's evenly matched. So pull the lever." Chris says as I sigh. I go up and pull the lever watching the three spinners spin. The first stops on Alejandro, second Alejandro, and third Alejandro. I blink as he comes down only for Sierra to rush up and block him in. "Kaylub you won,"

"This isn't happening, this isn't happening!" She shouts at Chris while holding him by his shirt.

"I better take him, she won't stop unless someone does." Heather said helping Alejandro up. I'm still standing by the lever.

"Okay, Heather can have him." I say stopping any arguments.

"Yep, that's good enough for me." Sierra says as she let's go of Chris.

"Back of the line Kaylub." I nod as Sierra walks with me smiling. "Blaineley you're next." She goes up and gets Owen. The two talk as Blaineley claps her hands.

"Makeup pronto, stat, 911?" She says as I shake my head. The two walk off. Sierra goes next to get the bear...she easily tames him as the two walk off. Courtney goes up and ends up getting Duncan, both complain. That leaves me and Cody...why?

We move onto an obstacle course set on the stage. I had a blindfold over my eyes, so I couldn't see anything. 

"Because a good marriage is based on trust, and the ability to argue louder then your spouse. Each groom will use a megaphone to guide his blindfolded bride safely to her gown. Only couples with a dress can continue. Go!"

"Duncan, we are on the same team remember? No funny business." Courtney says. I put all my trust in you Cody. I tune out all but Cody's voice.

"Okay, go forward five steps, move to the left a bit, no to the right, a few steps forward and yeah you got it!" Cody calls out as I grab hold of the dress. I take off the blindfold to have a full blown blush at the dress. It was a princess wedding dress with a beautiful vail. I realize I'm the second to arrive as Heather beat me. I look over to see Sierra dress hound over to where we were grabbing the dress as the bear looked just as shocked as we did. Sierra sees my dress and starts having a nosebleed. 

"Omg, that dress will look so good on you." She says as I blush. She continues to rant about how cute I'll look in the dress as both Blaineley and Courtney finish in that order.

We're soon back at Niagara Falls as the girls are in their dresses... and so am I. I can feel all eyes on me as I blush holding my arm and looking down. Chris clears his throat before speaking. 

"I'd like to call this next challenge: Till Death Do You Part."

"Okay, so there's no makeup people, but you have to have stunt doubles sometimes right...right?" Blaineley asked terrified. Owen laughs.

"You're so cute when you're terrified," Owen said.

"We escaped falling down Niagara falls, just so you could make us walk over it...on a tightrope?" Cody asked exasperated.

"Even better. Each groom has to carry his bride across the gorge and then you gotta successfully clear customs. First pair to do so wins invincibility and a pimped-out wedding reception in first class. Heather and Alejandro won the challenge, so I'm giving them a head start. I nearly forgot because the Falls weren't quite unpleasant enough. We stocked them with hungry, hungry, sharks." The sharks were riding in a boat.

"Sharks!" Courtney said.

"No, no, I'm like a buffet to them." Owen said. I gulp and back away from the edge. Heather and Alejandro go first heading across.

"And remember, violence is never the answer...except on this show. Go!" I shake my head.

"Hey, I won't drop you. If it'll make you feel better just look at me the entire time." Cody says as he sweeps me off my feet bridal style and smiles at me blushing a bit. I wrap my arms around his neck blushing back. We set off. I look up into Cody's teal eyes as he looks forwards which makes me calm.

"DoyouKaylubtakeCodytobeyourlawfullyweddedhusband?" I hear Sierra spit out faster then I can register.

"Um...w-what?"

"Do you absolutely love Pokemon?" She asks. I raise an eyebrow.

"I do." I say as she giggles. 

"DoyouCodytakeKaylubtobeyourlawfullyweddedhusband?" Sierra said as the whole tightrope shakes causing us to shake. Cody wasn't able to respond as we start to fall. I cling to him in fear. We crash into the water as Cody holds me above the water. I cough up what water got into my lungs before being pulled back under as a boat goes over our heads. I'm pulled back up coughing up water again as I wrap my arms around Cody's neck.

"Don't worry, I got you." Cody says making me blush.

"Let's hide behind the rocks." He nods and swims over still holding on to me. We hear more screams as soon Owen is swimming away from the sharks.

"Help us!" Sierra yells.

"Go, Owen!" Alejandro says as they were all on Owen's back.

Once back on the plane I wait with Cody and  Alejandro in front of the bathroom. I was still in my wedding dress since I needed the restroom to change. I feel eyes boring into me as I turn to see a evil intent look in Alejandro's eyes. His eyes meet mine and the glisten of evil vanishes with it being replaced with curiosity. I blush and turn away as Cody is hopping up and down. 

"Listening to the Falls all day really makes you have to go." Cody said as Alejandro glares at him and I nod.

"Oh, sorry, do you desperately have to go?" Sierra asked coming out looking upset.

"Uh, yeah, I do." Cody says as Sierra gasps.

"You do, you really really do?!" She gasps again then pushes Cody into me causing us to kiss. I blink as we part. "It's official, that kiss just consummated your marriage. No chance of an almon now and I do not believe in divorce, so it's looking like death do you part." She squeals.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, that wasn't a real wedding was it?" Cody asked as I stood there equally confused.

"May I offer my congratulations to the new couple as the only witness I must make it official." Alejandro said as I continued to blink confused.

"Oh my gosh, I almost forgot about the witness part." Sierra said.

"Yes, you did, but I will help you and there is just one thing I need from you in return as  it were." He said. My mind still fuzzy as I change and go to the elimination room. Sierra forces me to sit by Cody as I blush. He does too.

"Duncan and Courtney have immunity. Everyone else is fair game. What's it gonna be?" I enter and vote for Heather.

"Interesting...really...hm...who would have thought...wow."

"Read them already!" Heather snapped.

"Okay, okay, hold onto your halter top. Three votes for Heather, Two votes for Sierra, and four votes for...Owen." All three complained when their names were called. "Owen the gang have spoken."

"Okay, well, I'll miss you guys." Owen said. Sierra drags me and Cody off to the Economy class as the rest of the elimination goes on. I blush as Cody and I lay together in the end.