You are my Today and all of my Tomorrow

The curtain dancing with the cold wind.
It's seems the window didn't close properly last night.

And that cold air on January successfuly forced me to open my eyes.
It's morning already and it's snowing outside.
And if it's not because that damn freezing air through the window, I definitely refuse to leaving this bed.

Or this person who sleeps peacefuly next to me.

I slowly moving his hand from my waist. Trying to not wake him up. Then I quickly closing the window, opening the curtain to let the dim light brightening my room a bit, and staring at the white scenery outside for a while before going back to sit at the edge of the bed next to him.

"you must be very tired" I whisper as I run my finger through his hair.

Well, we're so busy last night. Thats why we weren't have any time even a second too just stand up and lock the window.

We're too busy with each other.
We're making memories, making our own heaven, making everything seems so perfect.

He was just coming after his twelve hours flight from Sydney then going straight to my apartment without telling me first. And suddenly at 11:45 PM he's standing in front of my door, hurriedly pressing my door bell, and when I just said "jung_" then he kiss me really hard.
And when I started to realize what's happening, he's already laying beside me panting and our clothes are gone.

For your information, this is the first time after I choose to living by myself, somebody's sleeping in my bed. It's feels weird. But in a good way because it's him.

I plan to clean up my self and make some food but before I start to move he grab my wrist.
"morning" I said.
"rice" he mumbled.
"hm?"
"rice" he said again and look at me with slightly open eyes.
I chuckled. Is it common that rice is the first thing you want when you wake up in the morning? I don't think so but yeah, it's him once again.
"yes, your majesty. I'll make some food. Just go back to your dreamland" I put a white blanket covering his body again.
Then he started to sleep again. Such a deep sleeper.

So I started to take care of my self first then make simple breakfast.

"hm nice" I mumbled

"hm nice" I mumbled.
Suddenly I'm proud of my self. Am I qualified enough to be a good wife now? I think I am, hahaha.

"OWH KAMCHAGI!!" I almost dropped a plate on my hand "you scared me!" I said as I put the plate back to the table beside the stove.
"so it's true that you never invite someone to this place?" he said with smile. While leaning on the door with his favourite all white outfit and the towel hanging on top his head. Thats why I thought he was a ghost.
"yes"
"even when I'm not around?"
"yes, why?"
"keep it like that!" he's walking closer to me "because you're mine now" then hugging me. I smiled.
"I don't remember I put some cheese on your breakfast so why you so cheesy?"
"it's not cheesy, it's sweet"
"I didn't make pancakes with honey too, so why sweet"
He broke the hug then staring into my eyes.
"you ruined the moment Hall!" he said with annoying voice.
"you first, you didn't even remember me when you wake up"
"did I? What did I say?"
"you want some rice" I said. Then his smile growing wider.
"you didn't hear clearly then"
"what do you mean?"
"I said I want rice and my Halla... " then he started to hug me again, give me kisses on my forehead, nose, cheeks, lips, and my neck which is my sensitive part. I just realized it last night.
"jungkook stop_"
"I know you want me Hall"
"no" I lied, I want him so bad.
"hmm.." we both moaning.
"jungkook please..." I said, fight with my desire to just giving up for him again "not now..." I push him lightly.
"why?" he said, disappointed. I touch his cheek.
"I'm sorry but, it's still hurt down there" I said in whisper, but it's makes him smile.
"sorry for that"
"for what?"
"stole your virginity"
I smiled "that's what husband should do" then I kiss his cheek "just give me some time" I said shyly.
"it's okay, as long I can kiss you whenever I want" he put his forehead on my forehead.
"let's just eat our breakfast first before_"