"I am not wearing that! It's too revealing!" I pushed him playfully, I wasn't going to tell him that I wasn't going because of what Taylor. I won't even tell him about Taylor.

"You are too! You'll knock him off his feet! Please, D!" Colton begged like a little boy and I could no longer say no.

"Fine. I'll wear it!" I laughed.

I hopped into the shower and once I got clean, I got out and slipped on my favorite blue robe and fuzzy slippers. I went downstairs and Colton was about to leave.

I sat on the couch, watching him pack his gear. He was so cute when he was serious. I watched his arms move. I saw the fading scar on his arm. Colton was abused by his family when they learned he was bisexual. That's when my dad and I invited him to live with us...then my dad got bad with dementia...we sold the house to pay for his assisted living.

"I'll order pizza for you while I drive. I left my card on the table. I'll see you later." Colton handed me a popsicle. He kissed my head and went to the door.

"Oh," Colton said at the door. I couldn't see who it was, but Colton gave me a look that said 'fuck'.

"Uhh, I'm Joe...you're Colton, right?" I heard his voice. My eyes got big.

"What do you want, bastard?" Colton asked, making me laugh a little.

"Is Demi here? I came to see her." I heard Danger asked. He came to see me? I hate myself even more for letting him know where we live!

"I'll call her, but stop being an ignorant fuck." Colton turned and looked at me.

"I'll go. Call me if you need anything, D." Colton walked past Joe and left.

Joe shut our apartment door, "Goddess," he smirked as he went over to my couch. I realized I was just in my robe.

"Danger." I glared.

He was in a suit with his blazer in his hand. He looked clean. His brown hair was gelled back and his face was nice and shaved. I could see his attractive features.

"I haven't seen you in the gym," he sat down next to me.

"I...uhh, I didn't need the workout.." I lied. I was ditching gym because of him. Now I can't even look at him because he was more attractive in a suit. I was used to seeing him in the ring.

He chuckled, "nice outfit." his brown eyes slid down my body, making it hard to talk.

I swallowed hard, "thanks."

"You would look even better in my robe," Joe smirked, acting proud of himself.

"I have my own red robe, but this blue one is my favorite, I mean feel it." I took his hand and ran his hand down the puffy robe, teasing him.

I saw him bite his lip, "that is a nice robe."

"But I still think you would look good in my robe, sucking on my di-- I mean popsicle." he grinned, knowing what he said.

I shrugged, "we will never know." I put the popsicle back in my mouth.

I watched him stare at me, I turned my head and took the popsicle out of my mouth, "want some?" I offered.

He chuckled, "no thanks. Continue sucking that red popsicle."

I raised a brow as I put the popsicle back into my mouth.

"So has Colton fucked you before?" Danger blurted, his question made me choke on the popsicle juice.

I pulled the popsicle out, "What?!"