"What? What happened?" he entered the room so quickly looking for any danger.

"You really would let me wear this?!" I asked him as I raise the tiny two-piece black bikini in front of his face. He grinned.

"I thought someone's in here" he said.

"So why am I going to wear this in the middle of the forest?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just wear it" he said.

"I don't want to" I said dropping the itsy bit of cloth back to the paper bag.

"Wear it or I'll have to make you wear it" he warned.

"Fine!" I said pushing the grinning stupid dude out of the room.

"Make it quick!" he added before I closed the door right in his face.

Seriously? He'd make me wear this. He just make sure he does not try anything funny or else god know what I'll do to him.

I took off my dress and slipped on the tiny thing. It was really fascinating how the bikini fit me perfectly. I'm not fat or anything but I'm just uncomfortable wearing the bikini. I felt loke I wasn't wearing anything at all.

"Come out now" Spencer said from the other side of the door.

"I can't" I said pulling a bed cover around my body.

"Don't make me break another door" he warned.

Geez.

"Spencer, are you sure I'd have to use this?" I asked him hoping he'd cxhange his mind.

"Yes!" he said.

"Well, I really can't. You know" I said feeling the blood rush up my entire body.

"Well, you can. And I'm counting to three" he said. I let out a loud sigh.

"One"

"Two"

"Two and a half!"

"Darlene, come out now!"

Just as he was about to barge in the room, I step out from it revealing a shirtless Spencer.

"What's with the bed sheet?" he asked me his brows raised.

"I think the thing you gave me is too tiny" I said lowering my gaze.

"C'mon. It's only a bikini" he chuckled.

"Duh" I rolled my eyes.

"You even ran through the woods with only a towel and now you're afraid of that thing" he said mimicking the way I said the thing.

"Don't remind me!" I said punching him in his chest.

"Just remove and that freaking bed sheet on you and we'll go" he said.

"No way!" I answered.

"Then we'll have to do it my way again, baby" he said pulling the cover away from me and carrying me over his shoulder.

"Why you imp! Put me down!" I pounded his back.

"Npnot now that I'm enjoying the view" he grinned as we walked out of the back of the cabin.

"You really are a maniac!' I said struggling to be let down. I only stopped wiggling when I saw where we are.

"Wow" was the only word that came out from my mouth as he let me down.

We were now in front of a waterfalls. I didn't know there was such thing in the back of the cabin. It was so majestic my eyes can't take off from it.

"What do you think?" Spencer asked me.

"What do I think? I think it's amazing!" I said in delight as I watched the water flow down from above.

"I'm glad you like it" he smiled as he lead me near the falls. On one of the elevated rock was a picnic basket and food around it.

"Thank you!" I said to Spencer as I looked at him in the eye.

"No problem" he answered back.

"And oh, by the way, you looked hot" he said.

I stick my tongue out and him and mouthed 'maniac' to him.

"How come I'm a maniac when I only stare at the covered areas?" he grinned. I picked a green mango which was on the basket and threw it at him. He dodged the mango causing him to loose footing and stumble towards the water. I end up laughing.

Spencer quickly stood up and splashed water on me. I stood up and joined him in the water. We splashed at each other and laughed our hearts happily.

I accidently splashed water to his ears. He tilted his head and shook the water out. Then he chased me which he quickly did. He caught me in his arms and wrapped it around my waist pulling me closer to him. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine.

Best date ever!

×××

Watcha think?

Please do tell me because I love reading your thoughts :)

Thank you so much!

-M.M