Part 11: The plan and Poopypants and (M/N) past

With George and Harold.

George and Harold were in the treehouse because Mr. Krupp didn't open up the school at all before getting into the treehouse and he couldn't stop crying because his and Edith's little girl and new little boy went missing.

George said, "What are we going to do, Poopypants has (Y/N) and (B/N) and the police weren't helpful, so what do we do?"

Harold said, "I don't know, I don't want to lose her."

George said, "Me too."

Then their parents came.

Mrs. Hutchins said, "Harold, George are you twos okay?"

Harold said, "Yeah, it's just we are really worried about (Y/N), that's all."

George said, "Yeah, what if something bad happens to her?"

Mrs. Beard said, "Don't worry kids, I'm sure she'll be okay and the police will find her."

Mr. Beard said, "Yeah, how about you kids go on your skateboards and go have some fun and your mom will make something special to eat."

Later George and Harold skated and they heard crying coming from a house.

They saw Melvin sitting alone making a machine and was crying so much.

Harold said, "Melvin?"

Melvin jumped and wiped away his tears.

Melvin said, "What are you guys doing here?"

George said, "We were in the neighborhood and we heard you crying."

Melvin said, "No I was just working on my inventions and I am staying away from my cat he always make mad sneeze and I am allergic to him."

George said, "Oh right because, he has dirty fur and stuff."

Melvin said, "Yep, alot of fur, makes my nose leak and makes my eyes water."

Harold said, "All right, but we kinda thought it had to with (Y/N) and-."

He was cut off by Melvin.

Melvin said, "How can Professor P take her away from us and me, she was the first and only friend, I have had in for so long and I can't believe I lost my only friend and now I'm alone again."

They kinda felt sad for Melvin.

George said, "She probably doesn't want you to be upset.

Melvin said, "I'll try not to but it's hard to see someone you care about go."

Harold said, "We know how you feel and if you want to talk about, you know allergies, you can talk to us."

Melvin said, "Thanks."

George said, "What is this invention your working on?"

Melvin said, "For once your interested but I guess I can tell you, This is the finder-Attor- 200 and with this we can find (Y/N) and (B/N)."