Part 8: Poopypants hidden camera and an over protective brother

After school

(Y/N) and (B/N) along with George, Harold, and Melvin went to hang at an arcade and have some pizza.

But there was a small fly and it wasn't any fly it was a robotic fly.

And it was a little camera robotic fly.

And at Poopypants secret hideout, he was watching their every move.

Poopypant's pov

I can't believe my camera fly is working and I can watch my two kids and their every move... Well maybe not when they use they bathroom.

And I kinda feel guilty for lying to my son like that and going to use my kids to help me get rid of laughter but it's Worth it.

No ones pov

At the new arcade.

(Y/N), (B/N), George, Harold and Melvin got their and (Y/N) held her brothers hand and they haven't noticed the robotic fly. They got inside and was amazed how much games and food were there.

Harold said, "THEY HAVE A DOLPHIN GAME!"

He ran to play it.

(Y/N) said, "Wait up Harold!"

She ran after him and (B/N) grunts a little and followed.

They had so much fun and Harold got a new high score and he gave (Y/N) a high five and (B/N) got a bit more angry.

He said, "Hey (Y/N), you wanna get pizza now?"

She said, "Yeah, I'm kinda hungry."

They sat on the table and ate and George took calorie stick and dipped it inthe ranch and a little bit of BBQ sauce and offered it to (Y/N).

She said, "Uh no thank you, I am already eating a pizza."

George said, "Try you might like it."

She said, "Alright."

George fed her and she liked it.

She said, "Wow this is amazing!"

(B/N) grew really mad and pulled (Y/N) close to him and he gave her a mozzarella stick and at any moment he is about to go crazy.

Then later Melvin and (Y/N) we studying this new game and find ways to beat it so easy.

Melvin said, "It's great to be friends with a smart girl like you."

She said, "Thanks Melvin."

(B/N) grunted some more and so he barged in and asked her if he can play with her.

She and (B/N) played for hours and it was time to head home.

(Y/N) said, "Ready to stay at your new home with me (B/N)?"

(B/N) said, "Yeah, and maybe tomorrow you and can spend time like we use to do before when we both were at you know mom's."

(Y/N) said, "Yeah I know, and maybe you can become (B/N) Krupp."

He said, "Kinda catchy."

George, Harold and Melvin said, "See you (Y/N) have great night."

Then a group of boys came along and push the three to the ground and got close to (Y/N).

Boy 1 said, "Hello hot cakes how about you dumped these bozos and hang with us."

Boy 2 said, "Yeah and we can have some fun."

Boy 3 said, "And you can be our gal."

Boy 1 was about to kiss (Y/N) on the lips and then (B/N) just snapped add he punch that boy in his stomach and (B/N) said,

"Hands and lips off my sister our you'll have to deal to me got it."

The group of boys ran off and (Y/N) and (B/N) headed to Edith's house and after a while Edith already loved him and so did Krupp. Mr. Krupp was joining them for dinner and (B/N) and (Y/N) helped with the cooking.

And it was great and later they watched a movie together and after that (B/N) and (Y/N) fell asleep and they slept together of the same bed and the robotic fly returned to Poopypants.

With poopypants.

Poopypants's pov

I can't believe that my kids replaced me with another family and I won't let that happen and soon I will have my revenge and destroy all laughter and regain my family once and for all.