Thirteenth Gravity

Title:Gravity

... ... ...

"Gravity has waves that are generated in a fluid medium or at the interface between two media which has the restoring force of gravity or buoyancy. Waves that use in many forms in this earth and for humans, waves are example of feelings for each other."

... ... ...

Title:Gravity... Waves

School festival, second day...

An unexpected twist happens that day and she couldn't even think that it would be a big hit since the day started. And on their second day of the school fest, much more crowd gathers around their school.

... ... ...

"Hey! I couldn't believe that we could see her here!" someone spoke near at them.

"Yeah! And she really doesn't change!" the other one answers back.

"She's really our Angelic Princess!" the third one said excitedly that she got irritated.

"Hey! You three! Will you shut up!" she said in a cold and deadly tone that scares those three.

"Will you cut it out, Reika!" It said in cold and sharp tone that she just shrugs off. "Anyway, I didn't expect you to come back here." It said afterwards as they watch the crowds getting thicker.

"Cyril..." she stares at her intently, "I won't hand him back at her!" she firmly said.

"Then don't." It plainly answered.

"Ahhh! Are you my friend or what?!"

It sips on its juice before it answered. "I'm your friend that is why I'm frank with you."

"Ahhh! You make me crazy! Really!" she screams as she stands up and, "I need to see them with my own eyes."

"Okay."

It simply answered and as she looks at it, it seems that it won't move out there that irritates her much. Though, if she really doesn't her friend she would mistaken it that Cyril really don't care at all! But she does and always does even though there are times that she hardly understands her still she's her friend that always stands at her side even though they were became friend in their middle school.

Cyril Lou is a naive, quiet and straight forward girl though she's a quiet type she answers all your questions without a doubt. But she's so secretive and mysterious and with an eye so dark and serious, it makes you decide to avoid her though.

But despite of its personality, they became friends, a real good friends because she can share all her secrets without worrying that it would be expose. And besides, Cyril was the first person who talks to her frankly of the things that she's been hiding inside. Cyril was the only one knew about her deep secret that she really doesn't intend to tell to anybody but it manages to know the truth. And that is why they became that so close though she doesn't know much about her still she knows and feels they both trusted each other. As if there is a wave that connects them to understand each other.