"Wow.I always knew that she was smart."he nodded and continued reading.As he read ahead he noticed that the columns marked as marital status and the rest were blank.

"Is she married?Husband?Children?"he enquired.

"No sir.I couldnt get any information about that."

"Its fine.This is more than enough.Thank you so much Mr Dominic.Your next cash installment will be deposited today itself."he assured.

The private investigator hesitated before asking."Sir,if you don't mind can I ask you something?Is she your sister?I mean long lost sister?"

Advay chuckled lightly before answering."Ha.NO! She is definitely not my sister."

He nodded knowing better than to dig more.He was about to open the door,whe advay's secretary rushed in and switched on the Tv.

"Sir,you have to see this.Shivaay Singh Oberoi had a press meet today."she spoke hurriedly while the LED TV lit up with the channel with a live telecast of the event.

More than Shivaay's words,it was Anika's presence which caught Advay's sight first.Just to be sure,he flipped through the fie on the table and matched the face with the photos.Yes!! It was her.But why was she in the Oberoi mansion,he wondered.

It was when Shivaay announced Anika as his wife that the hwole picture started falling into place. Advay realised that the Anika that he was looking was actually Mrs Shivaay Singh Oberoi and the eldest bahu of the oBeoris.

The name 'Oberoi' itself made his blood boil.Out of all the people in the world why did it have to be an Oberoi?After all that happened how could Anika choose an Oberoi?He asked himself. Every time he took a step forward he was pushed back two steps backwards by something or the other.No,but not this time.

"Sana"he called his PA."We have been invited to the party otday evening right?"his PA nodded in positive.Though they had been sent an invitation,it was nt a hidden fact tnhat there was a unspoken enemity going on between Shivaay Singh Obeori and her boss so naturally all the partys they attended were the nes which one of them skipped.

"Confirm my attendance at today's party at the Oberoi mansion."He added surprising both his PA and his Private investigator.

---------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the press conference was over,the media was escorted outside the Oberoi mansion,leaving the Oberoi family in an awkward silence. They were all standing in  the same hall were their world had tilted on its axis in a single day. Shivaay,sensing the awkwardness in the air,decided to take the initiative to break it. He led Anika and Naira to Dadi who looked down not able to meet her grandson's eyes fearing that she wold see resentment in those eyes.

After all it was because of her that he had to live alone for seven years. Shivaay noticed hat his Dadi was not making eye contact. 

"Dadi?"he called out.

"I am sorry Shivaay. I should have belived you. I am sorry that because of me ylu ahd to stay away from the Obeori mansion. I am sorry that..."

"Bas Dadi. Dont. Please dont."Shivaay whispered as he hugged Dadi. .She was always a strong lady with an ever optimistic attitude who was capable of seeing the positives in the darkest of times.It pricked him to see his Dadi look so weak and fragile.

Once she had calmed down,shivaay withdrew from the hug and cupped her face to wipe her tears making her smile gratefully at Shivaay. She was happy beyond limits,that Shivaay had it in him to let go of the past and forgive her for her wrongdoings without any grudges.