2. 'Meeting Her'

Sakshi heard him, and rushed into the shop to see who had the audacity to buy the bouquet, she had ordered.

"Kisne liye yeh flowers?" she asked angrily and looked towards Dev.

Dev too, looked in the direction of voice and his gaze met hers. His eyes widened in shock by looking at her. Same eyes, same face, same anger, same voice.....

Could she be his.......

"Sonakshi..." he whispered
***********************
Sakshi scanned the person in front of her from top to toe angrily, and turned towards the shopkeeper.

"Lekin order pehle maine diya tha. Aap aise kaise inhe yeh bouquet de sakte hain?" she raised her voice

FLASHBACK (Chapter 2 of LTE)

Sonakshi: "Maine yeh book pehle issue ki....therefore its mine (turning towards the Librarian) Sir, aap hi kuch boliye naa"

Dev: "Listen....main library mein pehle aaya tha....So this book should be mine"

END OF FLASHBACK

"Am sorry madam...par inhone toh paise bhi de diye hain...aap please koi dusra bouquet le lijiye" he requested

"Aise kaise dusra le lun?? Aapko pata bhi hai ki yeh bouquet kisi normal aadmi ke liye nahiin hai...he is a very big man" she argued

"Am really sorry madam...main aapko isse bhi accha bouqet dikhata hun aur...." but he was cut off in between by Dev.

"Ek minute....order pehle yeh madam ne diya tha. Toh yeh bouquet inko hi milni chahiye" he said calmly and kept the bouquet back on the counter.

The shopkeeper gave him the money back  and Dev was about to leave when he heard the lady calling him.

"Excuse me, thanks a lot. You are a gentleman" she smiled

Her smile instantly reminded him of Sonakshi, but he composed himself and slightly nodded his head with a faint smile.

He walked out of the florist shop, but halted hearing his company's name.

"Bhaiyaa, Dixit Industries kahaan par hai?" That lady asked the shopkeeper

"Bass aage se right madam...ek bohot badi si building hai, wohi hai Dixit Industries"

"Okay. Thank you"

"Why was she asking about my office?? Kya kaam hoga inhe?" Dev thought to himself and got seated in his car.
*********************

DIXIT INDUSTRIES

Dev walked towards his cabin all lost in his thoughts.....but was stopped by Bunty.

"Sir....Mehta and Companies ke managers 20 mins mein aa rahe hain" he said to which Dev simply nodded and went inside his cabin, leaving Bunty a bit confused over his strange behaviour.

Meanwhile, Sakshi arrived at Dixit Industries and was amazed to see the huge office. She walked to the reception and requested the reception to let her meet Mr Dev Dixit for a few minutes, but the receptionist didn't agree to it stating that there was no appointment.

"Aree appointment nahiin hai toh kya hua?? Sirf 5 minute ke liye hi toh milna hai. Please let me meet him" Sakshi requested

"Ma'am, meeting Dev sir isn't that easy. Please have a seat and make yourself comfortable. Tab tak, main aapke liye next  month ki appointment dekhti hun" said the receptionist.

"Next month?? Aap toh aise keh rahin hain jaise kal ki baat kar rahi ho" exclaimed Sakshi. "Dekhiye, main kuch aur nahiin sunna chahti! I have to meet him" she raised her voice, gathering the attention of others officials in the office.