3: Announcing of Teams

Naruto's POV

After picturing me with a Kabuki face, Gramps Third disapproved. I got irrated because it was the best pose! No way, he would disapprove it!

All I did was do a Sexy Jutsu to make him agree. He blinked twice and fell off.  He just nosebleed. I laughed out loud at his reaction. I'm just telling what happened yesterday alright?

Anywaaay, A small idiot burst inside the room and said that he will become the fifth hokage then attacked Gramps Third. He then tripped. He asked if there was a trap, well obviously he tripped on his own.

He then blamed me on why he tripped. It made me mad and I grabbed his shirt. Ebisu-sensei said that I shouldn't do that because he's the grandson of Gramps Third. Well, I didn't cared at all. He irritated on what he said and I smack him. He fell.

Time passed and I taught him sexy jutsu. At first it was horrible, which caused me badluck, but in the end, he succeed.

A day passed and now I need to get ready. I prepared myself and left my home. I walked in the Academy. I went inside the classroom and heard Shikamaru.

"Huh? Why are you here? You aren't still graduated right? Yet this classroom is only for grafuated students idiot," he said lazily.

"Oi! See this headband I'm wearing?" I pointed my Konoha headband ,"This proves that I'm one of you guys," I said it confidently.

"Whatever," he said and sat on his seat. My eyes went to Sasuke 

( ̄へ ̄)

I sat beside him with a glare. He saw me and did the same. Then I saw two girls went inside the room.

"I WENT FIRST!" they both said in unison. They're now both fighting on who went first. Then Sakura glanced at me with a smile. ❤❤❤ I stood up and walked towards her. You all guys know that I like Sakura-chan right?

"Hey. Sakura-cha--" she ran and pushed me. ╥﹏╥

I thought she was staring at me

"U-Umm. Good morning Sasuke-kun. Would you mind me sitting beside you?" Sasuke just gave her a glance. Then Ino and Sakura starts fighting.

I glared at him, went above the table and squatted. I moved my face closer to his. Not vanishing my glare. He was giving me a death glare too. Then, a lightning strike between our eyes. This is why we're rivals.

"Narutoo!!! Stop glaring at Sasuke-kun!!" Sakura-chan yelled. I glanced at her with a sad face.

Sakura-chan...

I returned my gaze back at Sasuke.

Why are they so obsessed with him? Sasuke... Sasuke... what's the big deal??

We were now having a death glare staring contest when somebody moved behind me. I lost my balance and my lips were against his!!!

⊙︿⊙⊙︿⊙⊙︿⊙

My eyes widened and a silence filled the room. Everyone was quiet. My left eye glanced towards the door with a person in front at it. It was Y\N.

She was also shocked and she just blinked twice. Immediately, we both pulled away.

"Gaaah!" I yelled, wiping my lips and spitting. He did the same too. I saw Sakura and Ino were still shocked. I gave a last glare at Sasuke and realized that Sakura-chan lost her temper.

"Naruto.." she started to crack her knuckles. Now, I'm having trouble with this girls.

"U-Uh Sakura-chan! This is not what it looks li--"