4: Training

Y\N'S POV

What's wrong with me lately?? I keep on assuming things that I don't even know if that'll happen. And, why do my mind tells me that I'm right?? Uuh! This is so depressing!

"Clone Justu!" I waited till something came out but none. My chakra were weakening as I sat carefully. I gasped and decided to rest a little bit. Why can't I do a simple jutsu?? Why isn't it working??

"How can I do this right??" I sighed and stood up.

"Hmm, it seems that you're training a different jutsu, with you shouting a wrong name," someone said and I looked up to him. Sasuke? He placed the scroll down and glanced at me. Wait, I'm training a different jutsu??

"No wonder you're an idiot" an irk appeared on my forehead💢💢

"W-Who-- who are you calling an idiot?!" I shouted at him. Weird.

"Tch," he turned away with a annoyed face. I picked up the scroll and took a look. He was right. Wait, I was doing a wrong hand sign! Damn! And how did that even happened? I read the scroll and it wasn't an ordinary clone jutsu. Hidden Shadow Clone Jutsu...

I raised my eyebrow, the heck?? Hidden?? I turned my head towards Sasuke's but he left.

Tch... what a weird guy

I somehow studied it and I managed to get a hang of it. I then did a hand sign

"Here I go!! Hidden Shadow Clone Jutsu!!" I activated my chakra and I heard a poof. I glanced at where it is, and it was standing beside me. Woah..... wait.... I did it.... I DID IT!!! I started to jump around. Wait till Iruka-sensei see about this!! And Kakashi-sensei too!

I repeated it again and it was a success. I picked up my things and went straight home. It was almost evening and I saw Kakashi-sensei returning back. I waved at him and he smiled with his eyes closed. Then I walked towards him.

"Kakashi-sensei!! Check out the jutsu I trained," I said as I did a jutsu.

"Now don't overdo yourself," I think he's worried. After the hand sign..

"Hidden Shadow Clone Jutsu!!" then a bunch of me appeared, whic surprises me a bit. Kakashi-sensei's face were like the 'nothing happened face'. He look around and returned his gaze.

"Are you sure you practiced that much?" he asked. I nodded and he thought something. I managed to get my shadow clone closer to him, so he could feel my chakra closer.

"Hm. I'm surprised, you're just like Naruto but I didn't expect a beginner like you would succeed one forbidden jutsu, which only you could do it," he smiled with his eyes closed.

"Wow! Cool," I jumped happily. Yes!! He chuckled. "But Naruto really trained it. Unlike me, I didn't know that I'm training a different jutsu," I said with a pout. He patted my head.

"How about we go home?" I nodded.

"Hai!!" we went home after that.

The Next Day...

I woked up and saw Kakashi-sensei gone. Where did he went? Oooh, now I remember. His team has their first mission, which they're gonna guard a bridge builder named Tazuna, I hope they can accomplish it.

I did my daily routine and went outside. By the way, I'm already 12 years old, sorry for not mentioning. I glanced all around my surroundings and it seems fine though. I have my ninja tools here incase for danger.

I had a hobby of observing my surroundings and sightseeing in a peaceful and beautiful place. It makes me feel calm. The one thing I hate is bumping into someone when they're doing it on purpose. None other than Yamanaka Ino.