Lafiya lau deedat....Abba answered from the other end.
Where are you? He added

I'm at the hospital, Amatullah is not feeling well. He answered
Allah sarki, hope it isn't too serious? Abba asked
Yeah alhamdulillah, she's feeling better it's just fever...deedat partially lied.

Toh alhamdulillah, I want to see you right now, come and meet me at home..Abba said sternly.

Insha allah Abba, I'm on my way...deedat said and hung up.
He texted amatullah saying that "he'll be back soon Abba called him" and drove out of the hospital with so many things inside his mind....
***

As salamialsikum....deedat greeted walking towards Abba and sat close to his legs.

Waalaikumussalam, har ka karaso kenan...Abba said with a smile.
Ina wuni...deedat greeted an elderly man sitting beside Abba.

Lafiya deedat, how's your health? Alhaji sabo asked with a smile.

Fine alhamdulillah...deedat answered with a smile.

Deedat I know you wouldn't know who this man is, his name is alhaji sabo he's my best friend, or let me say my brother...Abba said with a sly laugh and alhaji sabo smiled.
He studied medicine in India and now he works there and his family are also there, his wife and his 4 children...Abba introduced him to deedat.

How's the family and India alhaji sabo...deedat asked with a sly grin on his face.
Alhamdulillah deedat... alhaji sabo answered with a smile.

He'll take you to his friend now, he's an oncologist, we are working on something so we want to confirm weather you have blood cancer or not...Abba said and the smile on deedat's face suddenly vanished.

Abba it's obvious, even a blind man knows i have leukemia, and I thought we've already finished confirming everything since I'll be into my last treatment in 4 days time...deedat explains.

I know what I'm doing deedat, I'm your father, now I want you to go with alhaji sabo...Abba said sternly.

Deedat looked at alhaji sabo then back to Abba....Abba please just let it be, must you spend another money on me after all you have been doing, please let's forget about this confirmation stuff...deedat groaned.

AHMAD I want you to go now....Abba yelled standing up from his seat.
Deedat gasped and hurriedly stood up. Abba hardly calls him Ahmad, he only calls him Ahmad when he's talking about serious issues or he's angry.

Alhaji take it easy we'll go now, but I would like you to come with us...alhaji sabo said calmly.

Abba sighed and walked to the parking lot with alhaji sabo and deedat trailing behind him, they got inside the car and drove to NOL hospital.
*****
The doctor asked about deedat's medical history and deedat told him that it all started with a severe fever then bleeding then the joint pains.

He checked for enlarged lymph nodes in his neck and underarm. He also carried out a blood test by looking at the sample of his blood, the doctor could determine if he has abnormal level of red or white blood cells or platelets-which may suggest leukemia.

He also carried out a bone marrow test by removing a sample of bone marrow from his hip bone. The doctor used a long thin needle to remove the bone marrow,he sent the sample to a laboratory to look for a leukemia cell.

The doctor told them that the biopsy site may feel sore for several days.walking, taking pain medicine and putting ice packs on the biopsy site can help. He will probably be able to return to work and his usual activities tomorrow but he shouldn't drive today, he just need a complete 12hours rest then he'll call them for the result tomorrow or day after tomorrow insha allah.

They thanked the doctor and left. Abba took alhaji sabo to his house and then deedat. Abba called bilal to go and fetch amatullah from the hospital.

Minutes later, they arrived at Amatullah's and she thanked bilal before walking into her house.

She made her way to deedat's room then stopped when she remembered what happened at the hospital. She swallowed the lump in her throat and walked to her room banging the door behind her.....

5days to go💃💃💃
Party kawai💃💃💃💃
Happy birthday to me in advance 😂😂😂
I'll be waiting for you fa😏 I need like 20 gifts on the 10th of February😂😂😂
Byeeeeeeee👋