Ten

LIZ POV

"Yeah I want you to stay!" I told him but to be honest I was wary. Tears started to slip out of my eyes.

"Liz sweetheart what's wrong?" my dad asked

"What if he doesn't wake up?" I asked

"Do you love him?" my dad asked

"I do a lot! I love him. I need him!" I told him

"Then he will wake up just for you!" My dad told me giving me a weak smile. "Do you talk to him?" He asked

"No," I told him hanging my head

"Try it, maybe that's what he needs is to hear you talking to him!" he told me

"Thanks, I'll try that!" I told him smiling slightly. My mom walked in with another tray of food. She placed it infront of me and I dug in devouring the French toast! "mom I'm going to try something I need you and dad to leave," I told her giving her a slight smile

"Whatever you need sweet pea!" my mom said grabbing my dads hand and walking out the door with him.

SLADE'S POV

"Do you love him?" a male voice asked

"I do a lot! I love him. I need him," a soft alluring female voice said

I knew I needed to wake up but I couldn't all I could see was black and it never went away.

"Slade baby, I love you, I need you to wake up! for me, for our son! I need you!" something wet and hot hit my face and I knew I had to try everything I could to move or open my eyes. I tried to move my fingers I heard a gasp and a hand grab mine. I moved my fingers again wrapping them around the small hand.

"That's it baby take it slow!" the voice whispered excitedly

I cracked my eye open slightly to see the prettiest women I have ever seen.

ELISABETH! that was her name. She was my mate!

"Come on baby!" she whispered looking at my face I cracked my eye open farther and she had some tears falling down her cheeks.

"Slade?" she asked

"Liz," I whispered my voice gruff.

She rung a bell and a few people came in. Many of them had wide smiled on their faces. Others had water, my Liz reached and grabbed a glass with a straw and brought it to my lips. I slowly drank the water and began to feel my strength come back!

"What happened?" I asked my voice stronger.

"You were attacked and put in a coma," Liz whispered.

"Give them some space!" somebody ordered. Everybody left the room except for a couple people.

"Please leave!" Elisabeth asked they all left and she leaned over and kissed me. I brought my hands up and ran then through her tangled hair.

"I'm pregnant!" she said with a small smile

"Are we having a son?" I asked

"Yeah a boy. I thought of the name talon, do you like it?" she asked

"I love it," I smiled at her and thought about our baby boy. "When are you do?" I asked

"Any day now!" she smiled at me.

"Really?" I asked

"Really!" she smiled at me and i put my hand on her large tummy!

"You sure their isn't twins in there?" I asked

"No, I haven't got a ultrasound yet I didn't want to go without you!" She told me.

"So we might have twins?" I asked confused

"Yeah maybe!" She said calmly

"You need to eat!"I decided

"No you do I already ate!" She told me"ANNABELLA!" She yelled

"Yes Liz?" she asked

"Can you bring up some more breakfast?" She asked.

"Of course, i'll be right back!" she said running out the door to the kitchen. Annabella came back and brought the breakfast to us and we ate it all.

"Thank you!" I told her.

"No problem!" she smiled and walked to a back door in the room.

"Liz have you been eating lately?" I asked looking at her face

"not very much," she murmmered

"Why not?" i asked

"i couldnt i just kept puking it up," she said softly

"please try to eat more now!" i told her

"I'll try!" she said laying her head on my chest. she closed her eyes and fell asleep. i soon followed suit and dozed off into dream land!

"Slade!" a voice screamed

"Liz, whats wrong!" i asked opening my eyes quickly

"My water broke I'm having our baby!" she cried

"Who should i get?" i asked

"Annabella she will find the doctor!" she screamed at me as another contraction came. i havent walked in like 5 months so i dont know how I'm suppose to get up.

"ANNABELLA!" i called stumbling out of the bed. I staggered to the door like a drunk man and opened the door i continued to call for annabella.

"Slade what is it?" she asked as she walked out if a room.

"Elisabeths water broke she told me to come find you!" i told her breathing heavy i had ran down the stairs and then back up.

"Go to her i will be right back with the doctor!" she told me. i ran down the hallway to our room and turned the lights on.

"Liz shes said she will be right here!" i told her walking beside her and grabbing her hand. she squeazed tightly as another contraction came.

"Elisabeth I'm doctor Miller!" a women said coming in with annabella.

"Hi!" she managed to get out between gasps

"Your baby will be here very soon but i need you to push," the doctor told her (btw i am not going to right a whole scene for this)

In a couple of mineuts i heard a small cry and the doctor was holding a baby boy.

"There is another!" she told us. she handed annabella our son and she went to go clean him off. another cry echoed through the room and our baby girl was born.

"Good job Elisabeth you have two beautiful kids a boy and a girl!" annabella said handing me the boy and the tiny girl to liz.

"She's so small!" liz exclaimed looking down at out little daughter.

"Have you thought of any names?" Doctor miller asked

"Yeah for the boy i though Talon and the girl i thought maybe Dawn?" she said looking at me

"I think those are perfect!" i smiled at her and handed her our Handsome son so i could take a picture.

She smiled and I went and sat beside her!

"Can you get my parents?" She asked

"Yes!" I said getting up going to find her parents.