One

I woke up and looked at my clock. 6:05 just like every day. I normally woke up at 6:05 then went back to bed and got up and noon. But today I had school! not. I hate school. Why do I go? you ask. Because I want to have a degree in almost everything. This school is different though it's for supernaturals.

I swung my legs from under the oh so wonderful and soft fleece blanket. The cold air hit my bare legs and stomach but it didn't bother me. I grabbed my black belly shirt and sports bra.i also grabbed my white shorts and walked to the bathroom.

I stepped out of my pjs which consisted of a old belly shirt that I didn't like anymore with pair of short shorts.

I turned the shower on hot. I loved hot showers they always made me feel better.

I entered the shower and let the hot water engulf me. what if im the outsider like usual i will never find anyone like me. what if i never get a mate or a beloved. i will be alone forever. but hey thats not so bad. i am doing just fine on my own. i washed my hair and i watched the soapy water run down the drain. i got out of the shower and put my hair up in a towel twist so it could dry out more.

i got dressed and looked in the mirror my black hair was still in the towel my belly ring was visible and i loved it. it had a cute dream catcher hanging off of the diamond that was attached to the part that went through my belly button. my white shorts made my tan legs stand out now all i needed to do was hair and makeup. i quickly blow dried my hair and curled it so it so it was in big thick curls that cascaded down my back.

my make up consisted of gold eyeliner to bring out my violet eyes. i put on black mascara and to top it off red lipstick that made my fangs stick out. i

i was in both vampire training and werewolf training.... meaning that they didnt know where to put me! the half breed!

i grabed my black converse and left the house with my keys and a apple. i bit into the apple as i started my shiny 06 skyline.

"School here i come!" i growled as i reached the school it was big and i guess that was good. i walked to the office to get my schedule and locker.

"how may i help you miss!" the assistant said

"i'm here to get my schedule, my name is Skylar Spring," i whispered she was also a vampire so i knew she heard me.

"Yes here you are! welcome to our school!" she said happily handing me my schedule

"thanks." i mummbled and left the office to find my locker. i found it quickly. i opened it with the combitnation and quickly threw all my stuff in it.

"Hey hotsuff you me friday at 7," he said looking at me lustfully

"In your dreams lover boy back off before i break all the bones in your body!" i growled loudly before i lost control. he was way to close for my liking

"Now why would i listen to a little Vampire!" He smirked

"because i am no little vampire!" i hissed my fangs became longer and sharper. i have to say sometimes i scare myself. he started shuddering and stepping back. now there was a crowd. i kept walking closer. i lent in and whispered in his ear "Next time mess with somebody you can handle without peeing yourself!" i whispered walking away. Swaying my hips a little more for extra effect.

"Who are you!?" the boy called after me

"Your worst nightmare!" I hissed Letting my fangs grow. He shrieked falling on his butt. "Leave me alone!" I growled

Suddenly i smelt the most amazing scent ever it was a mix between watermelon and the out doors it smelt heavenly. It was gone as quick as it came and I began to follow it. It led outside. I continued to follow it. It went straight to the woods it read heading towards my house. He smelt me! I squeaked. I sped up and past him without him knowing.

I reached my house before him and went and sat on the deck. He walked through the woods shortly after. he was only in a pair of basketball shorts without a shirt! man was he toned and he had some good abs.

He walked towards me slowly. once he got to me he looked into my eyes and he growled. I didnt even flinch as he came forward growling more.

"Whats your name babe?" he whispered

"who wants to know?" i smirked

"I don't know maybe a concerned alpha who is your mate?" he said he huskily whispered

"well i'll make you a deal. My name for yours?" i said

"Deal, My name is Slade," he said

"Nice to meet you slade!" i said hanging on to his name."My names skylar," i whispered into his ear

"I Alpha Slade Par-"

"Please dont reject me!" i cried.

"No please dont cry i'm not going to reject you. princess!" he growled

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" i growled loudly

"i was accepting you its how alphas have to accept your mate!" he said in a deep voice that made my knees week.

"promise?" i asked looking him in the eye

"promise!" he exclaimed

"alright do your thing!" i said

Slade's POV

She leaned in and began kissing my neck where her mark would sit on my neck.

"I S-Slade Parks accept you Skylar........" he trailed off

"Spring," i mummbled against his neck

"I slade P-parks acept you skylar spring as my mate," he said. i noticed his stutter both times. i was doing the right thing.

"Come to my place tonight?" i asked

"Of course and what are we going to do?" he asked raising an eyebrow

"Oh i dont know many things!" i sang walking back to the school with him.