Prologue

Prologue

she walked slowly around the cornner listening closely to the sounds around her. she felt a burning sensation in her throat. everything was hightened she could see farther then she could before. she put her hand against her foerhead it was cool really cool. she was so use to her extreamly warm temperature. she walked towards the mirror in the hall. she looked at her now perfectly smooth reflection.

woosh! a strong wind came through the window it blew my night gown around my feet. i didnt even know my name let alone where i was. i started to run to close the window but i went way faster then normal like way faster.i was at the window in under 4 seconds. i closed the window and looked at the moon as i did i felt the most painful thing i have ever felt my bones were cracking.

"Do you know what you are?" a low voice

"No!" i managed to get out as i screamed.

"Well now you will be the strongest werewolf and and the strongest vampire ever! you are the only half breed hlaf vampire half werewolf!" the voice said loudly

"what do i do?" i asked

"you need to learn to control the vampire in you. find your true family not the people i killed to get to you!" he growled over my screams

"What... do .... you.. mean!" i managed to say before i turned for the first time.

end of flashback

I pulled on a black belly shirt making sure that my favorite belly ring was in. it had a silver dream catcher haning from the diamond in my belly. i curled my long black hair until it looked perfect in big, thick curls that cascaded down my back to my butt. my white short shorts looked good against my long silky tan legs. i looked in the mirror my eyes where the perfect shade of violete. they sparkled in the sun. i was going to college for the........132 time. i was part vampire so i lived a long time. i dont think i will never die.

i ran down the stairs at top speed. i was down the stairs in a couple of seconds. (i dont have to drink blood only every 2 years o have got my vampire side under control and i can go 2 years without drinking blood) i grabed an apple and ran out of the house at human speed incase my neighbers saw me. I can't wait to go to this super natural college! not,