Closest Thing To Crazy (Louis Tomlinson)

Start from the beginning

I will murder him, Maj....... Zayn

You spent £350?! How?! L

Maja put her phone away, her melancholic vibe emanating around the bus. It was slowly dawning on her. She needed to end things. Or hit Louis round the head a billion times. And that one couldn't end well. It wasn't fair. Plus the fact it meant her mother was right. And that one she really hated. She turned on the radio on her phone to hear that they were playing the dance music from Snow White. Disney was the theme today. She hopped off the bus, tapping her feet and dancing slightly to the music. As You've Got A Friend In Me started she realised it was time to face the music. She had to.....had to.....

"Maj?"

"Lou."

"How did you spend £350?"

"I bought a dress."

"Right."

Louis sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"The DVDs in the machine, just turn it all on."

"Sure."

Maja did as she was asked and Louis came back in with a bowl of popcorn. He snuggled into her and the film began.

"Stories and stories

'Bout mermaids, kings

And sunken treasure

Magic worlds where the impossible

Becomes the everyday."

Maja could feel Louis breath as he snuffled in his sleep. She sighed. Today wasn't the day then. She stopped the film and pushed him off, heading into the bedroom. She found out her Coke pjs and jumped into the warm duvet. She closed her eyes and was soon fast asleep.

"You didn't want me to stay! You chose to push me away!"

"Lisa, don't you ever shut up?!"

"Get out! Get out!"

"Why should I get out?!"

"Because I'm the one that will raise our kids!"

"No! I've got another half already."

"What?!"

"And she has two sons, so I will take our three."

"Then I'm keeping Maja."

"Keep her. She's as useless as you."

Lee placed his hands round his little sister’s shoulders. She was but four but she knew what was going on.

"Cover your ears Maj."

Maja did as Kyle asked her but she could still hear. Stephen sat down next to her, helping her to shut the noise out.

"When are they gonna stop?"

"Your guess is as good as mine."

Maja's eyes shot open and she sat up. She hadn't thought about that night in a long time. Come the early hours of the next morning her mother had bundled up her and her stuff and they were gone. She missed her brothers. At least, she thought she did. She had four other ones to worry about. Nick's sons, Kevin, Neil and Jason, and her mum and Nick's son Tyler. And their little girl, Reece. Her mum didn't need her anymore. She'd got her little girl and little boy. Maja was all grown up, living her own life, making her own choices.