Chapter XXIII: Similarities

"Umm... Miss, are you alright?" Elizabeth snap into reality, wiping her tears quickly upon realizing that the blonde had approach her. Eyes still locked with each other, the concern in his eyes were exactly the same as his, the hair which looks as soft as before, skin probably as fair and the voice... god the voice, hearing it felt like she was stabbed by thousands of spears.

"Are you hurt somwwhere? You were fighting with dragons!" He had ask in utteer worry suddenly grabbing her palm, she bit her lower lip, trying not to break down again feeling those warm hands againts her. The memories that started to blur with time once became crystal clear, the tears she thought she would never shed again was once again falling, as the man he loves so much was before her again... It just felt like he was Meliodas yet she knew he wasn't...

She had embrace his body when they found him, she hud dug his grave to know very well that the goddess was long dead... and this one before her just felt so human.

"I'm alright." She forced a smile as he responded with a smile as well. He had to do that, it was already too muvh to see his face, it was already too much for him to smile at her.

It hurts...

It hurts...

It hurts so much she doesn't want to remember it anymore...

"I'm glad, thank you for protecting Camelot and Arthur!" The dragon huff behind him as he turned his head to glare at the creature. Of course, his own kind was killed by this woman he would never consider having her titled as a saviour.

"Eliza---"

"Meliodas!" The goddess was barely finished with his sentence when the amber haired king had yelled that name out loud. Estarossa looks absolutely confuse as he look over Elizabeth then back at the King later realizing who he was running towards to.

The look on his eyes were exactly the same as Elizabeth seeing the boy, in the arms of the king. He was left tongue tied from where he stood, frozen and pained.

"Thank you! You really saved us this time!" The king had said, hugging the blonde lifting his legs off the ground upon the embrace.

"You saved me to a couple of times and put me down." He had laugh as the king then, later sharing a highfive and a fist bump, both laughing.

"Where's Zeldris?" Zeldris? He's alive to? He's out there as well? He's with Meliodas as well?

"He'll come by with a flying kick again." By then, Elizabeth's sisterly insticts suddenly pushed in as she quickly went towards Estarossa, dragging him away before Meliodas sees him as well.

By the time she look up to him, the tears were falling, utter shock was all over his face as he fell on his knees. Elizabeth had always been protective on Estarossa, although he looks much older than him, the boy's childhood had been completeky taken away by the war making him far too emotional.

She hag him, the man already far too weak to respond, now trembling as the tears continued falling.

"It hurts..." he muttered, the tears still there, eyes shut tightly as Elizabeth'd embrace grew more firm.

"God, it hurts."

I know...

~

"I hate you..." Zeldris had uttered darkly at his older brother as his clothes were completely dishelves. His hair was now a mess, panting after his older brother summoned his clones and nearly tickled him to his death. Well, it all started with him cominf to kick Meliodas in the face, which ended up as a sword fight, which ended up with him being pinned down and then his evil of a older brother used his weapon's special ability... clones.

The poor prince was absolutely helpless as he was screaming threats betwwen laughters while his brother went on on.

"Veronica's going to kill us!" Zeldris yelled, the prince quickly fixxing himself while Meliodas shrugged.

"If I didn't come, Camelot would have been left as a mess... I couldn't just stay in the castle, drink tea while one of my best friends is in danger." He reasoned. Elizabeth and Estarossa was currently trying to figure out the similarities between these two from the previous ones, Zeldris as always seems smart while Meliodas had always be chivalric in nature and as usual he loves making fun of Zeldris. What Elizabeth wants to know is that if the boy get embarrassed easily.

The things she'd do to see the blonde blush again...

"Anyway, the rest of the Orders of Knight will come here to pick us up, as of now we could help with few problems the Camelot faces." Zeldris had uttered as Meliodas grinned at him.

"Alright! Bring everyone who's injured towards us, we'll try to help!"

"I could also help if you ask." Both Meliodas and Zeldris look over Estarossa.

"I could also use healing magic such as you." Both their jaws fell.

"Eh? Eh? Really?! That's so cool! Men who could use healing magic among Druids had always been rare! I though we were alone!" It was adorable how he looks so thrilled by such single fact.

That's because you're a reincarnation of a goddess... and I'm an actual goddess.

"Thank you, your aid is really appreciated... come on, let's gets started."

"Rushing so he could go to Edinburg." The youngests face burned red, Estarossa unable to help himself but to grin at it. He was going to try getting close with these two and it'll be their utter nightmare.

"Shut up!"

"Just say if you miss Gelda already!" So she's alive as well, that's a nice thing to hear.

"Oh god shut up!"

"Congratulation on your engagement!" Estarossa immediately glance at Zeldris'  hand surprised to see a silver ring, almost similar to what he had when he was burried. He couldn't believe it, he just met them again and their youngest was about to get married.

"You to Arthur shut up!"

~~~~

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! WHO READS THE MANGA?! I'M FANGIRLING RN!