10. High Speed Assasination

Zacznij od początku

"Lightning Dragon's Spears!" Katsumi cries out, lightning bolts, smaller then the previous ones, strike down on the snakes necks and heads.

Taken back by this attack, their attacks stop, allowing the canon to explode on contact. Katsumi glares at the dust cloud, enveloping the falling snakes. Her eyes cloak in a frozen glare, something that was common in the recent years on missions.

"Daishi. Give Lucy back." Katsumi says in a cold voice, a freezing aura back. Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Happy stare at her in total shock.

Never, in a million years, would Katsumi, of all people speak in such a cold tone.

"Katsumi..." Erza murmurs.

"Oh, the great Katsumi. You really do work best alone." Daishi laughs humoressly, quite aware of the glowing golden sword strapped onto the girl. "So cruel, to be partnered with these weakli-"

"Don't you dare call them that." Katsumi snaps, unsheathing her sword. "I will give you one chance Daishi, or else I'll sever your head and add a few years to your healing."

"Don't threaten me, brat." Daishi growls, glancing at the snakes on the ground. "Attack!"

The snakes slowly rise, beady red eyes glowing with hatred. Along with a fierce hissing, the snakes attack, striking forward.

Observing her surrondings, Katsumi knew that he had summoned the shadow minions again. But not anymore.

Before Natsu and the others could step up, Katsumi stopped them with a swipe of her hand. "Don't. I'll do this."

"Katsu-chan!" Natsu shouts as Katsumi endulges herself in an electric current. Her golden blond hair was now flying around, and her electric blue eyes lit up even brighter.

"High Speed." She mutters. "Assasination"

Everything morped; slow motion.

Katsumi sprints through the crowds of shadowy fimiliar faces, slicing them with her golden sword. The sword had already caught on the dangerous voltage she often used.

In a millisecond, fifteen minions melted down to the muddy ground. Next second, hundreds more.

There was no stopping her now. They had stolen a nakama of hers. A very precious one in fact.

"Die." She whispers, slicing through the shadowy flesh as if it were paper. "All of you, die."

In an instant, the whole murky crowd was demolished, leaving only the snakes. Katsumi appears, standing in front of the snakes with a disgusted expression.

"Go Katsu-chi!" Happy cheers with confidence. [sorry about the lack of Happy happiness. I'll be sure to add him here and there]

"Disgusting creatures." She growls, her eyes narrowing down. "Die!"

In highspeed, she traveled up the snakes skin with ease, and with the speed, the snakes didn't feel at all. More like they didn't have the time to react.

One second. Two seconds.

Katsumi landed on the other side of the field, crouched down. Her head dripped of sweat , a grimace on her face.

The snakes then hiss loudly, gasping and choking out. Daishi steps back, a feeling of intimadation creeping up on him.

The snakes then melt into the ground, the tortured sounds continuing to ring in everyone's ears. Katsumi whips around, her hair still flying around wildly.

She faces Daishi, who stares at her intently. His eyes widen as he see's her mutter two single words.

"High Speed."

As fast as his legs could take him, he ran to the blond girl that the troll had been holding captive. In a yank, he pulled the girl and stood behind the troll who looked at him in shock and betrayal.

The expression didn't last for long, for the next moment, he was on the ground, soaking in his own shadowy blood.

Daishi stared at the girl, splattered with dark oily shadows in front of him with hatred and slight fear. He never knew she was this strong.

Katsumi smirks. "I can be strong when I want to." Daishi blinks in disbelief. "Now, give me Lucy, before I kill you."

With quick fumbling, Daishi thinks.

'Kuso, if I do kill the girl, Katsumi will surely beat me to death and torture me. That punishment is worse then death... But, if I give the girl, I lose the huge advantage... Of killing one she loves... Kuso...'

Katsumi growls, pointing the sharpest end of her sword towards Daishi, who gulps back in fear. "Daishi, you have 5 seconds."

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2."

"1."

"Time's up."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ohayo gozanimasu! Gomenasai for the long wait, but as many of you know, finals are coming up and I must study, like the silly little asian I am.

Jk. But I still have to study.

But thank you guys for waiting patiently, and thanks for the 2K reads! That many already?

>3< you guys really do love your fairy tail...

But anyways, I wish the best of luck to all of you on your tests and life.

Sorry for the short chapter and I hope to see you next time!

Oh yeah!

Please comment and vote! I love to see your wonderful comments and yea! Thanks everyone!

-CrayonWritez