19

Voldemort was duelling McGonagall, Slughorn, and Kingsley all at once. Not far away, Bellatrix was fighting off Hermione, Luna, and Ginny. Her Killing Curse narrowly missed Ginny.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!" Molly yelled, casting curses. Brody and George cheered from the sidelines.

"Go Mom!" George cheered out.

"Kick some ass Mrs. Weasley!" Brody yelled. Mrs. Weasley's curse hit Bellatrix square in the heart, and Bellatrix fell back, dead.

"Finally that bitch is dead," Delilah muttered. Neville was helping her stand up. They fought the Death Eaters together. Voldemort, turned on Mrs. Weasley, but before he can strike, Harry casted a Shield Charm between them. He pulled off the Invisibility Cloak and revealed himself.

"No one help!" Harry yelled. Delilah collapsed as he said that. Brody quickly ran over to her.

"You're only alive because a series of better men and women got you there by sacrificing themselves," Voldemort taunted.

"My willing sacrifice in the Forbidden Forest is what's protecting my friends and loved ones now – like my mother before me, my decision to surrender myself for them protects all of them," he told the Dark Lord. Brody frowned at his statement. Delilah wasn't protected. "There's a lot to be understood."

"Is it Dumbledore's constant refrain, love, that will save the day, or is it you thinking you know more magic then myself?" Voldemort asked.

"Both," Harry answered sharply. Voldemort cackled wildly.

"Isn't this exciting to watch? Talking!" George mumbled. Brody tried to hold back his laughter. Harry explained the truth about Snape's allegiance to Dumbledore, and the truth about Dumbledore's death.

"Since Dumbledore willingly submitted to death at Snape's hand, Snape wasn't actually the last master of the Elder Wand. Draco Malfoy, who Disarmed Dumbledore atop the Astronomy Tower that fatal night, was!" He explained. "I defeated Draco at Malfoy Manor and took his wand. That means that the Elder Wand is mine!"

"Oh! Things just got good!" Brody whispered to George. The two watched Voldemort and Harry face off one last time.

"Avada kedavra!" Voldemort yelled

"Expelliarmus!" Harry yelled at the same time. The two spells met between the two. The Elder Wand went flying through the air and Harry caught it. Voldemort's Killing Curse bounced back at him.

"He's dead," Brody whispered. "Like really, really dead." Everyone cheered. Harry Potter had defeated Voldemort. All was good.

"She's waking up!" Neville said. A few people surrounded Delilah, those being, Hermione, Ron, Luna, George, Percy, and Brody. Draco was standing a few feet away.

"What happened?" She mumbled, slowly opening her eyes. George and Brody quickly hugged her.

"He's dead! Harry killed him!" Brody exclaimed. At the same time, he and George kissed Delilah's cheeks. A spark flew out of her. Her eyes softened,and her hair lightened.

"George! Brody!" She cried out, hugging them.

"The spell broke! It was them!" Neville said, shocked.

"How could it be us? I'm her brother!" The eldest Glassman asked.

"And we don't love each other like that, correct?" George said. Delilah smiled at them.

"My prophecy, it said two loves would help me. It was talking about you, Brody, George, ... Fred. Two loves. One sibling love and one love that is stronger then most, the love of best friends," she explained, standing up.

"I assumed your prophecy was talking about Harry and Malfoy," Brody said, grinning at his sister.

"I did too. However, those two loves are finished. I really messed up," Delilah said, whispering the last part.

"Harry will understand that you did this for everyone. He'll understand you aren't a traitor!" Hermione said. The purple haired girl, although it was more pinky now, sighed.

"Harry and I were each other's back ups. He loves Ginny. I love Draco," Delilah said. Luna looked up from her friend to Draco. He was standing not too far away, with his family.

"Go talk to him. I'm sure he'd forgive you! You've both done some pretty bad things to each other," the 'loony' girl explained. Delilah nodded and started to head over to the Malfoys.

"What do you want?" Lucius asked, backing up slightly. His fear made Delilah smile inside.

"I'd like to speak to your son, if you'd allow me to," she said with a smile. Delilah leaned closer. "Perhaps a curse might come your way if you don't allow me to."

"Draco! Go on!" He choked out, guiding his boy towards Delilah. She smiled and started to limp off, Draco following her.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" He asked. Delilah turned to him.

"I was under a spell. The kind that takes away your emotions, makes you cold hearted, cruel. It was the only way I could be a convincing Death Eater. I'm sorry for cursing you, a lot," she whispered.

"You put yourself under a spell for all these people?" Draco asked softly. She nodded.

"I never wanted to hurt the good guys, only the bad guys. I'm so sorry for hurting you Draco," Delilah said, making his name be the loudest word. She took a step closer to him. He did the same.

"I'm sorry too, for torturing you. It's just - the Dark Lord - " Draco started before Delilah cut him off.

"You were scared, a coward. A scared coward," she stated. He looked down. Delilah smiled and tilted his chin up with her hand. "However, you're a scared coward who has my heart." Draco smiled once she said that.

"I love you!" He said, kissing her. Delilah could feel the sparks all over again. She was happy. Draco was hers. Sure, he might be a coward, but he was her coward. And she was his traitor.