05

Delilah finished reading the latest chapter of her book.

"Why Lady Indissolubili Sociavit, what is in the latest chapter?" Rivers asked, setting down a cup of tea. She closed the book and picked up her tea.

"A chapter about jokesters. During a birthday party, these boys made the day more light hearted. So far this book has been taking place during a war!" Delilah explained, running her figures down the cover.

"M'lady, there's an invitation for you - a wedding invite," Rivers stuttered. He pulled it out of his pocket. She snatched it out of his hands.

"Bill and Fleur's wedding. I forgot those two were getting married," Delilah mumbled, looking at the invitation.

"Are you going to go to the wedding, m'lady?" Rivers asked quietly. The purple haired Death Eater stood up.

"Tell Voldy that I might know where Potter will be. You and I shall go undercover, to find him," Delilah said. He nodded and scurried out of the room.

"Yes Lady Indissolubili Sociavit," he muttered as he left. She looked in the mirror, grabbing her purple locks.

"I'll need a change of looks then!" Delilah said. She grabbed her wand and whispered a spell, casing a book to appear. "There should be a spell in here somewhere."

Lady Indissolubili Sociavit was looking through her spell book. All the spells were created by her, or at least most.

"It should be under a," she mumbled, flipping through the pages. Rivers rushed back into the room, closing the door behind him.

"The Dark Lord gives you permission. He expects us to be back in two days," he said, looking at Sociavit's feet.

"I wasn't asking for permission," she growled, slamming her spell book on the table. "We shall leave in two hours. Wear your finest clothes. Cover up the mark."

Brody's jaw dropped as the story appeared in the book. He quickly closed the book, putting it away along with the pencil he was holding.

"Fred! George! She's coming!" Brody yelled, running into the dining room.

"Who?" They asked together. He sighed.

"From the book! Her!" Brody exclaimed. Ginny looked up from her food.

"The book? What are - " she started before getting cut off.

"She's coming!" The twins shouted, getting up from their chairs.

"Harry can't find out about this," the brunet muttered. Ginny got up from her chair and followed the boys out of the house.

"Ginny! This doesn't concern you!" George said, trying to push his sister away.

"Who's coming? I'll tell Harry that someone's coming if you don't tell me who!"

"Should we tell her?" Fred asked in a whisper. George shook his head.

"Not all the details. She's going to see her there anyways," Brody informed the twins.

"Who's coming?" The youngest yelled.

"Delilah," they all said together. Ginny's jaw dropped.

"Harry will love this! We need to tell him!" She said, turning around to go back into the house. Fred grabbed her, lifting her up. "Let me go!"

"You can't tell him. She can't be near him!" Brody said, trying to be vague.

"What happens when Harry sees her? He'll kiss her, and we can't have that," George said, whispering the last part.

"Harry is going as our cousin. He can't just go up there and kiss her. She won't know who she is!" The seven fingered man exclaimed.

"So should we tell Harry that she'll be there and he can't run up and kiss her?" Fred asked, trying to keep the squirming Ginny in his arms.

"That might be the best method. She can't know Harry's there, no matter what!" Brody said. Ginny was put down. She ran inside, with the boys following her.

"Harry! She's coming to the wedding! Delilah's coming!" Ginny yelled. Ron, Harry, and Hermione left Ron's room and came downstairs.

"Lila's coming?" Harry asked, his body fulled with hope.

"Yes, but you can't tell her it's you!" Brody said, stopping to catch his breath. The twins nodded.

"You're going as our cousin, you can't blow your cover by kissing Harry Potter's girlfriend," Fred said.

"She's not my girlfriend," he mumbled. George smiled in relief.

"Then you have no reason to kiss her! Good day Harry!"