kormkr

Kristín couldn't wait to arrive.
Actually at the moment, she was like super bored. She tried to waste time at like reading books, but that did not work at all, unfortunately she had a very little interest in reading, unlike her best friend, Anna, who is a huge Stephen King fan. Anna was dark by hair and had sweet brown eyes, and also she was really religious, and when I ( storyteller ) say religious, I mean RELIGIOUS. She always prayed every morning and every night and even before every meal! She also always wears a silver cross on her neck. Anna was almost all the way to Laugar talking about how amazing the new " It " movie was and more Stephen kings-things... Kristín pretended to be interested in what she was saying but really she didn't give a shit.
Kristín's other best friend name was Sigríður, If you would be meeting her for the first time you would think of her as very smug, hypocrite and an selfish personality, but Kristín knows her knew her very well so she knows that she really an irreplaceable friend. She was such a geographic nerd and really cared about the nature and talked most of the time about global warming, climate weather and air pollute and the process that we would need to make to save the earth.
When they had been driving for about two hours or so Kristín was beginning to see a school in the distance. Shortly more and more kids began to notice the school as closer they'd drove to him.
Soon many were began to scream of joy
" LAUGAR, LAUGAR, LAUGAR, "
Like they were supporting some sports team.
When they arrived they got out of the bus and took the bags and checked out the school. He was huge! Then a adult man walked to them and when everyone had crowded in front of him he said :
" hello kids, my name is jørgen and welcome to Laugar! "

The days of laugar passed quickly and Kristín was having a wonderful time. The activities they were doing were all so unique and really fun. Everything went on without any accident at all until the second last day on Laugar Krisín was running and then suddenly she slipped off the ground and fell into the ground and hit the head on a rock. She felt insanely much pain and laid on the grass with her hands on her head and began to cry. Her friends, Anna and Sigríður came immediately to her and tried to help, but luckily she got better after a short time and stood up like nothing had happened.
Kristín, Anna and Sigríður were all in the same room with few other girls they didn't know that well, but who cares they where in THE BIG ROOM! When the night was still pretty young was all out of sudden everybody were called out to get out of theirs room and into the cafeteria. When they went out of their room they could already see that a massive storm was outside.
Then Kristín's teacher stood up from her chair and said to all the kids at once :
" unfortunately a terrible storm has come and we got no other choice but to stay inside until he has come to an end... it is unknown when he will come to an end, it could be many days... even weeks! Then another teacher stood by his side and said :
" until then no one is allowed to go outside "
No one of the kids said anything but you could see in their eyes that they were worried and afraid. Then Jørgen shouted:
" WHO WANTS SOME CAKE??!?!? "
Then everyone turned happy.

Kristín woke up in the middle of the night in fear and was breathless after a horrible nightmare.
Actually not that horrible, not much had happened in the nightmare, but for some reason she was shocked.
She had dreamt that she was walking by a dark, dark, hallway and blood had been spilled all over the walls and a the song " sofðu unga ástin mín " echoed in a very spooky way. She had tried in the dream to get closer to where the sound came from but it seemed like this hallway always became longer and longer and she kept finding creepy stuff on the way like bodies and organs.
She laid back again on her pillow and tried to fall asleep again, but all out of sudden a voice startled her. A voice of a baby was heard on the hallway! Not the hallway in the dream but the hallway in front of HER door! And the baby was singing :
" sofðuu uuuungaaa ástin mín úúúttiii reeggniið grææættuuur "
She was paralysed by fear. She could the goosebumps form and the cold sweat flow down by her forehead. Could she still be dreaming? Is this the same creature that has been chasing her in her dream? The baby, if it was even a baby walked slowly into the direction of her door. And kept singing. And then the baby stopped when it was in front of the door. Kristín could even see his shadow under the door. It was like the baby was just waiting for her to open and for a moment she actually felt like she should come and open the door for that poor baby. Kristín was breathing heavily as the baby touched the door.
And pushed. And pushed. And pushed. It pushed slowly but it was locked.
Tik tik, tik tik, tik tik, she could hear in the door.
And then it stopped.
The baby walked away but kept singing.
Kristín laid back on her pillow, glad that this was over, and listened to the song fade away.

Nothing interesting happened the next day, but Kristín had dreamt the same dream again. She told no one about the dream neither what had happened to her that night.
If she would tell anybody they must think that she has gone insane.
No one was allowed to go outside and for that cause most of the kids went quickly and went early to sleep that evening. When Kristín was about to close the door Sigríður asked her to leave it opened.
" why? " asked Kristín
" I just feel pretty uncomfortable when having it closed "
Kristín felt like she shouldn't leave it opened, what if the baby would come again? But Kristín just let Sigríður just be in charge and left it opened. It took a long time for Kristín to fall asleep but eventually she did, and nothing woke her up that night. Not even a song of a dead soul or even a creature entering the room.

When Kristín woke up the next morning she was feeling disturbed. She had dreamt the same dream this night, but only now a familiar voice was echoing " help me Kristín, heeelpp meee! He is taking me away from you! Heeelpp meee " and of course the song was still in the dream. She was beginning to hate that song now. Before it had only been an cozy lullaby. She went out of her bed. And saw something was different. Then she realized. Anna was missing. She ran out of her room looking for Anna. Could it have been her screaming in her dream for help? Did the baby have anything to do with this? And when she came to the cafeteria she saw the truth. Anna was dead. She was laying down one the table nearly naked, and her skin was complete white and red. She had at least 30 scars on her body, and above the table it had been written in blood :
GET OUT!
She began to cry by her friend death and the teachers came they were shocked. They took the body away and tried to wash the blood off the wall but it was a hard job they were doing. Then finally they were able to do it and swept the blood away. She was going insane the whole day. How did her best friend die? Who killed her? Was it suicide? Could the singing baby be any related to this? She went to bed early again this night and cried herself to sleep.
She dreamt the same nightmare again this night.
And she woke up in the middle of the night. She was terrified when she saw that the door was already opened. And everyone was missing from the room. She could hear the baby sing in the hallway.
" sofðu ungaa ástin míín.... "
She opened the door and immediately regretted doing that. That would only lead her to her death. She tried to get back inside the room but it was rigid, she couldn't open it. She had less than no choice but to walk down the hallway. Blood had been spilled all over the walls of the hallway just like in the dreams had been having lately. And the song Always got louder and louder until she had reached the end.
The song echoed all over the place.
Kristín was afraid and yet curious what was there.
She moved slowly to the dark cafeteria.
She looked out of the window and saw tornadoes forming outside.
The weather was going crazy.
Why was everything going to unrealistic out of nowhere?
She looked over the place.
And he stood there.
The boy, that killed her best friend, and the whole school.
He looked at her and Kristín went from being curious to being scared and disturbed.
He was no normal. He looked fucking awful.
His skin was completely white. His blood red eyes shining of hatred. His face had at least 4 scars on each side and his mouth... well his mouth was ripped almost to his ears on both sides.
And as he smiled
everything went black.

If you liked this story Please consider voting for more future updates ;)