The switch in meisters and weapons-Dr.Stein's new training?

Mulai dari awal

Black Star jumps up in anger and yells, "Patty!!!! Don't make a fool out of the great assassin Black Star! You wanna die?! Huh? HUH???" Patty cackles in thunderous laughter as steam begins to come out his ears. "Black Star, just chill and work this out."

Soul calms Black Star down as he picks his Weapon up the proper way this time. I ready my position and we face back to back. Dr.Stein announces, "You each have different missions to complete today! Black Star and Soul, go kill and eat one soul by the end of today. Make sure it is a kishin egg."

Professor Stein looks at us and says, "Maka and Tsubaki, figure out how to learn all of Tsubaki's weapon forms and eat a kishin egg as well!" We all nod our heads and he starts to turn his screw in his head. "Go!" We begin running in different directions.

BLACK STAR'S POV

Alright! Running and holding Soul is not so tough! Nothing is for the great Black Star! "Hey, Black Star. We need to figure out how to use our soul resonance, and I have to eat one kishin egg. What're we gonna do?" I come to a big hault, as expected from me.

"Who the hell cares?! I am Black Star! As long as I stand out as the star, nothing else matters! Besides, anyone that thinks they can beat us, I'll just assasinate them!" Soul sighs and utters, "Well we better move quick. There is only so much time today."

MAKA'S POV

Ok, learn all of Tsubaki's forms, shouldn't be so tough. "Tsubaki, umm...Shur-Shuriken mode!" I hear her yell out, "Right!" A light transforms her into a large ninja star. I bend down and aim at a tree to cut it in half. "That's right, nice and easy Maka." I open my eyes, and with all my strength I throw it at the tree and knock it down.

"Ok Maka! I guess you know how to use 3/5 modes! You need smoke bomb mode, and the...the Enchanted Sword mode." I nod my head and respond, "Yeah I know. Even though no Kishin is here. Evil still lurks by eating human souls. We should getting going."

BLACK STAR'S POV

We found one. A Kishin egg right underneath us. I crouch down on top of a building watching my prey. Whispering I say, "Assassin's rule number one - silence: dissolve in the darkness and erase your breath. Wait for an opening to attack your target. Assassin's rule number two - transpositional thinking: Analyze the target in order to predict his thoughts and movements. Assassin's rule number three - speed: take out the target before the target notices your presence."

I watch as the half-dog, half-bull Kishin egg move in one three women screaming for help. Soul yells out, "Black Star, hurry up!" I nod my head and pick up the Sycthe. I jump off, "YAHOO!" Without realizing how long Soul's blade was, I swing it back to much and stab my back. "OPFH!"

I land on two feet and shake the ground beneath me. Grabbing my back in pain I state, "This is nothing. I am the biggest star! I am Black Star nothing can hurt me-" I get caught off by a huge slash from a giant paw.

"Hey you damned idiot! Get your priorities straight! Just shut up and fight!" Soul screams out frustrated. "Hey, watch your mouth! Do you realize who your talking to?!" We argue as the Kishin egg approaches us with his tongue and drool blood-thirsty for us.

I swing Soul back, but just enough to swing a big hit at the stupid animal. I send him flying into a wall and he collapses to the ground. "See?! Piece of cake!" I announce confidently. The beast gets up on his two feet. "Tough guy huh? You have a real good nerve trying to outstage me!" I rush in like a bullet. No one can be the star of this show except for me!

MAKA'S POV

I get knocked down by a scarecrow-type Kishin egg. He laughs and twists his body inside out, gross. "Come on Maka! We can do this!" I struggle to get up, wrapped in Tsubaki's chains, I am all tangled up!

The scarecrow reaches me and starts kicking me in the stomach over and over again. "AHHHHHHH!" Tsubaki struggles to untangle herself as well and screams out my name. The scarecrow sinks it's claws into my stomach and I start to spit up red and black blood.

"Tsu-Tsubaki! Ninja Blade mode, now!" She flinches and replies back, "Right!" Turning into a small ninja blade and setting me free. I get up slowly and grab the blade out of the ground. I rush in to the Straw Puppet-Kishin egg and attempt to stab it in it's livers of straw. His weak spot.

2 hours later...

LORD DEATH'S POV

"Wazzup, wazzup?" I ask the students in front of me. Let's see, Maka, Tsubaki, Black Star, Soul, Liz, Patty and Kid. Maka steps forward and bows down saying, "Lord Death I am sorry for our failure today!" I eye them all one by one, they look beat.

"Hmmm....maybe I should punish you guys." Tsubaki steps in and clears herself, "If that's what you wish, Lord Death." Kid steps in and says, "Dad, in my defense it's as if they barley even know how to use a Weapon. So cut them some slack, I mean they haven't figured out what their new duties are yet."

"Hmm. Oh, alright! Today I'll let it slide, but you need to bring in a Kishin egg by the end of the week. Ok?" Everyone nods their heads, and leave the Death Room.

MAKA'S POV

Outside, it is barely sun down. Tsubaki and I wave farewell for the time being, and so does everyone else. I decide to head in another direction, so that Blair could pick me up. I see Blair in cat form on her large pumpkin. I shake her slightly.

"Blair! C'mon! Let's go home." She wakes up slowly and opens her eyes wide. "MEOW! What happened to you Maka?!" I show her my wounds ad explain, "Today we had to fight corrupted souls and we didn't do so well." Blair goes back to her normal form.

"Well, for now let's head home and eat. I'm starving!" I smile at her and board the pumpkin with her. Just as we head into the sky I hear a motor engine turn on. Oh, I guess...Soul is heading back too.

Well, whatever.